What's new

Why does paid to write sites demands traffic from top tier countries ?

This tier 1 region are the only once enjoying high payment from many of the online earning sites. And this has deprived others this earning opportunities. I don't know if it is really the issue of population or traffic as stated above. This is my contribution.

That's where they are better reward. Advertisers that endorse their site for monetary purpose, always seek for top tier clicks and traffic for them to earn better. Only the lower tier countries can't give them what they want.

I have came across many paid to write sites that demands that an article will receive higher pay if the traffic is from top tier country.
Also some of them pay based on the number of clicks.

What could be the reason behind this demand of traffic coming from top tier county ?
I really don't know the reason why as well,but I notice they always put top tiers country above us in Africa. But is all good anyhow they want it am very sure we will all be there as soon as possible.

That's it, they are just focusing on the countries rank and paying per ad click. They believe they are simply the best to generate income for them than the lower tier countries cos those top countries are developed.

Being a developed country is one factor but there are many other factors. Promoting products in western countries is far much more profitable and companies usually avoid shipping charges when they promote the product locally. having said that most of the poeple promoting products on CPM basis are people who themselves belong to Tier 1 countries and promote products locally.

Being a developed country is one factor but there are many other factors. Promoting products in western countries is far much more profitable and companies usually avoid shipping charges when they promote the product locally. having said that most of the poeple promoting products on CPM basis are people who themselves belong to Tier 1 countries and promote products locally.
You're right. Those who run affiliate for business, prompting their products make money promoting locally cos local commissions will be higher than the one from abroad cos of the charges involve in the shipping of the products.

You're right. Those who run affiliate for business, prompting their products make money promoting locally cos local commissions will be higher than the one from abroad cos of the charges involve in the shipping of the products.

There are many companies that do not even ship many items. Whenever I browse products, I get a message "Shipping at your location might not be possible" or some other message of that sort. This clearly means that they mostly prefer delivering products to their own people in their own country.

For improve revenue for the site owners, advertising networks, like infolinks, google, media.net, taboola etc. Seek more of traffic from the top countries, so if a site drag top tier users, it will boost its traffic higher, and improve his or her revenue.

Those paid to write website make money from there websites to pay article writers. And most of them make there from showing ads on there website.
What they earn an adverts varies from country to country. The tier 1 offering the highest paid ads. So that is why they also pay high for tier 1 countries.

They demand traffic from top tier countries just because of the fact that the monitization platform they use pay them good money from the traffic that comes from tier one countries

The traffic from top tier countries, mainly tier 1 countries, pay better because the advertisers always target the top tier countries because their products are mainly targeted to the people in top tier countries.
Tier 1 countries are in-demand when it comes to product marketing. Most of the advertisers are located there and they want mostly tier one users.

They stand to earn more revenue from tier1 traffic. You can earn 4x of what you earn from normal countries traffic. Balance that with what you pay the members and you'll prefer to get high traffic.

Revenue us what every site owners are looking for mainly. And people from the tier 1 brings more revenue than those who are from lower tier when it comes to monetization.

You've given a hint to the answer already when you said "top tier countries" who wouldn't want traffic from a more civilised country that would definitely give more benefits if they become customers

I don't really know because I have never work on these site before so I don't know why the website are much of restrictions, but I really like paid to write sites.

The truth of the matter is that I don't believe that such website actually require people that have from the first world country to write for them but it's only on survey website that such really happens.

Well I don't really know why but I know most website will always like to get there traffic from top countries because I believe the reason is because they are able to make money when they get traffic from these stop countries.

I have recently seen a new article writing site that pays higher for views in top tier countries. I still wonder why they do this. I guess they prefer viewers from such countries more, but I don't know their reason.

Paid to write for demands traffic from top-tier countries because that's also a way or a source of generating revenue and apart from that, it is also a way of making the forum or platform remain relevant.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back