What's new

Why does paid to write sites demands traffic from top tier countries ?

You know ad view revenues are higher from tier 1countries than other countries. You can check Google AdWords or adsense cpc or cpm. They're worth dollars while tier 3 countries are just cents.
You are apt on this, traffic from tier 1 countries will always be of higher value than from third world countries. So any blogger will need trafic from people of these regions to boost his or her revenue or earnings.

You are apt on this, traffic from tier 1 countries will always be of higher value than from third world countries. So any blogger will need trafic from people of these regions to boost his or her revenue or earnings.
Yes,they pay people based on revenues they generate from them. The higher revenue earned per location, the better and vice versa.

Traffic from top tiers countries like the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia pay better than second or third tier countries because the advertisers target towards the people in these countries. Since the products and services advertised are menat for the people in the first tier country, you earn better of you are receiving traffic from these countries.

I also asked myself the same question many times, third level countries are almost always left out, now I understand that most of the customers must be first level since the main objective of selling their products is for their countries, and it is likely that the entrepreneur Get more profit from sales. What is not the same with other third level countries.

I have came across many paid to write sites that demands that an article will receive higher pay if the traffic is from top tier country.
Also some of them pay based on the number of clicks.

What could be the reason behind this demand of traffic coming from top tier county ?
Every platform can choose how much to pay each tier, or each country in general, it depends what they do with their traffic, for example if they are promoting products of another or using adsense, selling a product to a scandinavian country might pay them a higher commision than sellng it to a country from south America.

It's understandable that tht do that, but yo people that are not in fort tier countries, it's painful especially if you are struggling to get some money online.

But even on AdSense, you can see that the money generates per click from second and third tier countries is really low, compared to first tier.

I think one of the reasons that they might demand for traffic from Top tier countries could be because of their currency value. If the target audience from these countries patronizes them, they make more money than when people from countries whose country are not so valuable.

Every platform can choose how much to pay each tier, or each country in general, it depends what they do with their traffic, for example if they are promoting products of another or using adsense, selling a product to a scandinavian country might pay them a higher commision than sellng it to a country from south America.
If the ad network uses CPM model, the rate is depended on the traffic location. The rate for top tire countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc.) is always the highest whereas for tier 3 countries (under-developed and developing nations) is the lowest. However, for the advertising network such as Adsense that works on PPC model, it pays better for the clicks generated in the right location, for example, if the ad is targeting someone in India, the publisher earns more when a visitor from India clicks on the ad compared to someone from the US or Canada.

You will earn as long as you earn traffic, however, you will earn more if the traffic comes from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, or mainly from English Speaking traffic. that's because the ads on these sites target the people in these locations.

It is quite simple and everyone can do that. Top tier countries gives them more money when they click on the website. This is one of the reasons they usually don't allow some people from some countries.

It is quite simple and everyone can do that. Top tier countries gives them more money when they click on the website. This is one of the reasons they usually don't allow some people from some countries.
This days they aren't selective, they accept everyone worldwide. Be it from top tier or lower tier countries. I know the top tier countries brings better revenue than the lower tier countries when they click on the website ads.

Of course every website and blog demand traffic from top-tier countries. This is because they make more money when people from top-tier countries visit their blogs.

Its obvious they have a target audience from such places and or they earn as well from the traffic. Like i think read.cash has something like this, you might not earn if a specific group of persons dont upvote your work

That's where most of the advertisers look up from, they believe the top tier countries brings the best traffic and that means bigger ROI. That's why paid to write sites try to attract mostly from the top tier countries to earn better via their site through advertising companies like google, media.net and other Adsense companies.

The reason is clear, those with higher pay and higher click is simply because the post generates more revenue. Paid to click sites have more revenue as the click on their website increases.

Even when you are trying to make money from your blog, you need traffic from top tier countries. Traffic from top tier countries is required because the advertisers are based in these countries
Hmm, it marvels me a lot, that the lower tier countries are just nowhere to be valued by this advertisers. Humans are meant to be the same, so all countries should be ranked the same.

This is because advertisers are willing to pay more for traffic that is generated from countries like U.S, Canada, U.K, etc. Most of the advertisers target these countries because the products are relevant to those countries and they have a higher paying CPM/CPC rates.

This is because advertisers are willing to pay more for traffic that is generated from countries like U.S, Canada, U.K, etc. Most of the advertisers target these countries because the products are relevant to those countries and they have a higher paying CPM/CPC rates.
That's it, they are just focusing on the countries rank and paying per ad click. They believe they are simply the best to generate income for them than the lower tier countries cos those top countries are developed.

I didn't know that there's a site that pays on its members depends on the tier countries but I guess the target audience of the company that runs the adds on their website has a factor as they are basically paying the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back