What's new

Why does paid to write sites demands traffic from top tier countries ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have came across many paid to write sites that demands that an article will receive higher pay if the traffic is from top tier country.
Also some of them pay based on the number of clicks.

What could be the reason behind this demand of traffic coming from top tier county ?

The reason is because, most of their esteem customers are based outside, and in the top tier countries. So the more people from those top tier countries write via their site more traffic come in, cos they have more customers from the top tier countries than in the lower tier countries.

I believe it's because of the target audience.

Usually most of the surveys and blogs are written for such top tier countries. So they need people from there, to share their opinions. It's just the way it is and we will have to comply. There is no way around it.

Slowly things are changing and before long, I am sure other countries will fall into that target audience demography as well.

I have came across many paid to write sites that demands that an article will receive higher pay if the traffic is from top tier country.

What could be the reason behind this demand of traffic coming from top tier county ?
You know ad view revenues are higher from tier 1countries than other countries. You can check Google AdWords or adsense cpc or cpm. They're worth dollars while tier 3 countries are just cents.

top tier traffic makes the algorithms of google search rank it higher, from what I know,,

I have never realized this. I guess I have only worked in those paid per view article writing sites that don't limit you to views from top tier countries.
Maybe they do that because their target audience are those people in top tier countries.

I have never realized this. I guess I have only worked in those paid per view article writing sites that don't limit you to views from top tier countries.
Maybe they do that because their target audience are those people in top tier countries.
Could you please list examples of such paid to writer sites that do not limit your view based on tier of the traffic?

Most of them don't pay..they just make competitions for users to participate and win
Here I mean article writing sites like rewritee, though I heard this one turned scam

It really depends on the site that you are looking at. Most require people to be able to read, write and understand, as if they were a native speaker; which usually means that you can express thoughts well, and not have issues with understanding it. Though we all know that native speakers can be worse at writing, than a well educated person that learned the language as a 2nd or 3rd language.

Well that could be as a result of paybler view/click. Most pay to write forums make money from adverts

I think most consider that based on the cpm rate their adsnetwork is offering for such location , since you cant compare tier 1 traffic conversion to others

May be they want high quality of content. And in low tier countries , they are not satisfied with the content quality

Top tier nations have better advertisers and brands. Like say if you want ad worth in 1 USD vs 1 Zimbabwe dollar. Which one would you go for? So the people from lower tier don't really bring value considering the ad value drops due to their presence. So in that line of thought it would be reasonable to get the traffic from the top tier countries.

I think most consider that based on the cpm rate their adsnetwork is offering for such location , since you cant compare tier 1 traffic conversion to others
Yea! Most ad networks pay higher CPM rates for traffics inflow from tier 1 countries.

Top tie countries have a better advertising brands, you can compare USA to Ghana,so the people from the lower tie nation don't really bring value considering the ad value drops due to their presence.

It's because they think their is a greater ability to return back to the site. If the traffic is coming from a country top tier, the chance of a visitor to revisit the site is higher so they pay you more to write articles that attract them the more.

Yea! Most ad networks pay higher CPM rates for traffics inflow from tier 1 countries.
Yeah i know about that and its always hard to get tier 1 countries traffic that is why some paidtowrite site still consider other tier countries

Top tier are those where online advertisers and business is high, our country too may become top tier soon because we are moving to online.

I do not really understand why there are much of these restrictions. Can't we all earn equal pay? This is why I love paid to post sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back