What's new

Why does long-tail keyword SEO seem so easy to do?

Using long-tail keywords is not only easier to use for SEO but it is also a great tactic to drive quality traffic to your site. They are easier to rank on search engines than short-tail keywords due to low competition.

Long term keyphrases are also shown to be more likely in situations where people actually buy. For instance, if someone types "sneakers" then that's probably not a buy, but if someone types "Nike sneakers for 10-year-old.", then there might be a sell there.

I really don't see how they are easier, it just brings more customers sure as Jason mentioned, if you look for example good phones, you get general articles, but if you look for cheap xiaomi with a good setup, you'll get a link to buy it more often than not.
So I don't really see how they are easier.

You are using more keywords which gives you a better chance of ranking on search engines, especially if you narrow down your target. For example, if you have a site that is dedicated to shoes - you want title to be VERY specific. So instead of "Women's Sports Shoes" go with something like "5 Best Nike Womens Running Shoes".

Long tail keyword is easy to rank because it have low competition to rank and many people are not focusing on that keyword so with use of minimal efforts you can rank your page easily.

This is a good point. I never thought about this. Was always concerned about keeping the keyword short to be catchy. But after seeing this thread realized the importance of Long-Tail keyword. We all learn something new everyday. Thanks for this post.

Their are many reason but few which I know are:

1. It has less competition so you have high chance to get rankings for that terms.
2. It require less works on SEO and more on content.

The long tail keyword is very easy to use and that is the reason why it is mostly important that you should learn more about it. What I do basically is that I look at the keywords that are ranking higher on the search engine page in my niche and I tried to emulate them by adding a long tail keywords.

Long tail keyword rank high on google than short tail keyword. Google algorithm favours long tail keyword because that is what most user type to Google. For instance, not very many will type into google "making money online" rather they will type "how to make money online as a writer"

Like someone have stated, long tail keywords have low competition and that is why it is easier for you to drive traffic with it. Short tail keywords are very competitive.

Like someone have stated, long tail keywords have low competition and that is why it is easier for you to drive traffic with it. Short tail keywords are very competitive.
This is another important reason why the long tail keywords is very necessary for one to use . If you look at the competition level, the long tail keywords so many of them have medium competition rate and are very easy to use in order to rank high on the search engine pages.

This is another important reason why the long tail keywords is very necessary for one to use . If you look at the competition level, the long tail keywords so many of them have medium competition rate and are very easy to use in order to rank high on the search engine pages.
competition is something you need to consider if you are new to blogging or any other kind of online business. Going for long tail keywords is probably the best.

competition is something you need to consider if you are new to blogging or any other kind of online business. Going for long tail keywords is probably the best.
Choosing keywords that is highly competitive would not help a new blogger. You could choose keywords that are of medium in terms of competition. This will have a lot of positive effect in driving traffic to your website.

Choosing keywords that is highly competitive would not help a new blogger. You could choose keywords that are of medium in terms of competition. This will have a lot of positive effect in driving traffic to your website.
choosing keywords that are medium is not even advisable for a newbie because that one is still very competitive. It is better for you to go for the low competitive ones.

choosing keywords that are medium is not even advisable for a newbie because that one is still very competitive. It is better for you to go for the low competitive ones.
The reason why I choose a medium competitive keywords is because of the number of visit it would get in a month based on analytics. It is likely possible that keywords with low competition level will not get enough traffic.

The reason why I choose a medium competitive keywords is because of the number of visit it would get in a month based on analytics. It is likely possible that keywords with low competition level will not get enough traffic.
It doesn't work that way. if your blog is 1 year-old then choosing medium is good but if it is a new one, it is better for you to choose low competitive keywords. The reason is because there will not be much people are writing the same thing and therefore you will likely get all the traffic. In medium there is no assurance that you will get any traffic because there are a lot of people that already used that keyword.

Long term keyphrases are also shown to be more likely in situations where people actually buy. For instance, if someone types "sneakers" then that's probably not a buy, but if someone types "Nike sneakers for 10-year-old.", then there might be a sell there.
That explains it. Someone who searches for the solution for a specific problem is more likely to click on ads that offer a solution. People often search for single keywords only when they want a definition.

No one can tell why the long tail keywords is very good for website ranking on Google . This is a Google algorithm that we just have to accept. That is the way it works and if we comply with the algorithms, we will definitely benefit from it.

I have always known that a long tail keyword is very good for Google . The crawler would definitely identify your pages if you embed long tail keywords in your content . This is exactly how you would get ranked on Google.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back