What's new

Why Does Blogger Close Your Blog Suddenly?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Blogger is one of the best platforms to create a blog. However, the fact of the matter remains that I have heard that many times Blogger also closes your blog suddenly. is this true? if this is the case, then why does Blogger close the blog suddenly without notice?

If your blog breaches Blogger's terms and conditions, they may abruptly close it. This could include utilizing the site to participate in unlawful activity, uploading unsuitable content, or using infringing material without authorization.

Blogger is a free blogging website, free means there are things that you cannot, and when you do the things that is not allowed on your blog, blogger will chose your blog. You need to follow the rules

I believe all websites have rules for every of their members so if you want to be part of any platform you need to go through terms and conditions in order for you to know what is right and wrong. Therefore I am sure that blogger close any blog that go against the rules.

Most times if this happens to you, you have violated one of their rules and regulations, but though there are times you would not be aware of the rule you broke, that is why it is important to read the terms and conditions properly

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back