What's new

why do you use Facebook?

I use facebook because it is a very popular social media platform where I get to make new friends as well as hook up with my old friends before way back

In facebock you can find groups of people, which give different opinions related to a specific topic or product, so when I want to know something related to a product I go to the site and look for information.

I use Facebook in connecting with my friends and also I use Facebook to get up to date information about what is happening around the world and get celebrity update.

Facebook is one of the best social media one can use to promote he/her business, Facebook is the best for getting more people your business, by using Facebook to promote your business.

I used Facebook most often because I sees it as an effective platform for interaction with friends and learned a lot from various opinions from different people which will shape your understanding.

At first I used Facebook to kill boredom and meet friends,but that's not the case today, Facebook is my business platform as it aid me in my affiliate marketing program and advert placement.

Facebook has been of a tremendous help so far ever since it was introduced. Some through it created an avenue for advertisements. Many have met fortune through faacebook

I used to use Facebook for fun and interaction but I realised that I was wasting my time in it. I would just go about admiring the people's lives from what they posted and feeling bad for the negatives in my life. So I found this unhealthy and deleted my account. I will go back there when I have something important to do there.

I personally used Facebook because it so much motivational to me and I learned alot from the post and interaction with different people around the world which shaping my learning ability.

I use it for personal use and it helps me to connect with my friends and my family, also their are some quality content available on Facebook which you makes you happy so I like it.

In the past years I only used Facebook fro messaging my friends etc but now I am trying also to promote my products and I also see from other users some bussineses that I am intrested to.

Facebook is a social media platform that is widely used, i use facebook for interactions with other people and also to gain some informations.

I use Facebook sometimes to chat sometimes to view stories or watch videos or promote my business and I still prefer Facebook over some social medias

i use Facebook for fun , but sometime last year my page was credited of 3$ for doing nothing so i think Facebook sometimes pays

The only reason why I use Facebook is because of groups not chats. There are groups that are very informative educative and enlightening. Facebook also offers a wide range of business ideas up-to-date stuff and also happenings in the society. The other reason why I use Facebook is to connect with my writer friends as I am a writer.

First and foremost I would like to tell you that I use Facebook because it is user-friendly. Secondly it is one big platform through which information can be disseminated easily

Facebook is a hub for everything social networking, be it for business, pleasure, meeting lost friends and family, religion gathering, intercommunication between countries, entertainment, media and others. It control most things online, as many site uses them as sign up options.

Get hold of long lost friends, I follow some pages most of them, football pages to get update and videos. I don't post at all. I basically have just one picture on Facebook

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back