What's new

why do you use Facebook?

I use Facebook because I have a page where I sell various products, I like that I can pay for those ads to appear to those who do not follow the page, also to keep in touch with people who do not yet have Instagram
One of the benefits of making use of facebook is that among you followers you can creat a list of persons who you would be sending customised messages.And it is also cheaper to do ads through page creation.

Facebook has been very helpful, i sell cufflinks and lapel pins online and use Facebook for sponsored ads whereby targeting a large number of audiences, the engagements and sales have been encouraging which is why i prefer Facebook to other media for advertising.

The reason I started using Facebook back then was simply because everyone was talking about it, so I wanted to be part of it. I started using Facebook for chatting with friends and family. But now I am planning on starting up a business so I plan on using Facebook as a means to promote my services.

Facebook has been very helpful, i sell cufflinks and lapel pins online and use facebook sponsored ads to make adverts by targeting a large range of audience, the engagements and sales have been highly encouraging, this is why i prefer facebook for advertising to other social media.

I use Facebook to connect with my old friend, business associates and family. I also use it to get connected with people with the same business as l, as ideas and inspiration that are beneficial to our line of business is shared among members. I also use it to get the latest happenings and people's opinions, which helps in my writing and researches.

Facebook is one of the best social media, it includes a lot of positives points that can help you in your life. I use Facebook for Marketing and advertising my services for the people of my country and let them buy my products. what about you?
Well as for me I use Facebook because Facebook is more common in the society and also has large numbers of population. Most of all I have more friends on Facebook.
Facebook is one of the best social media, it includes a lot of positives points that can help you in your life.

I use Facebook for Marketing and advertising my services for the people of my country and let them buy my products.

what about you?
I use Facebook social media for my business advertising and my personal use as well but if you are single you will also find a lot of single ladies and guys over there so if you are the type that love chatting so much you will surely get yours over there.

I use Facebook because I have a page where I sell various products, I like that I can pay for those ads to appear to those who do not follow the page, also to keep in touch with people who do not yet have Instagram
Facebook is one of the social media platform that i mainly use to promote my brand and create awareness for my business.the reason i use facebook is the fact that it is cheaper to do ads for your business.

Facebook is one of the best social media, it includes a lot of positives points that can help you in your life.

I use Facebook for Marketing and advertising my services for the people of my country and let them buy my products.

what about you?
First and formost I used Facebook to connect with my friends and have news friends and networks.
And second I use Facebook to promotes my side hustle of advertising properties and follow up on prospective clients.

Well Facebook as been the first social media that welcome others into platform and fast and easily connect everyone together in the world easily

Apart from communication purpose, I also use Facebook to post my business and also learn from other people businesses

I use Facebook because its the easiest social media communication means. Whether you have data or not.

Facebook is like the all in one package which contains l everything.. you can sell, buy, look for just opportunity and connect with love ones not forgetting low data consumption by the app.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back