What's new

Why do you think that a frozen food business is profitable?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
A frozen food business is a very lucrative enterprise in my country because people would patronize this business in that it is what we consumed in our various homes on a daily basis, especially if it is still very fresh. What is your opinion about this?

A frozen food is profitable in my country because there are parts that the sunlight really comes out. In a state I am, the sun is blazing out and every time we buy drinks to step down before we get to our destination.

Over here might be different from other countries. Like here we do not have a good constant and steady power supply.
And as a result to keep your food always frozen will always demands that you put on your electrical generator almost at a regular interval.
Currently it is not going to be easy to succeed in this business as the price of petrol has increased.

I believe a frozen food business is profitable because most frozen foods are things we need to eat on a daily basis. For example chicken or beef. People tend to buy frozen food everyday or at least once in three days.

A frozen food business is profitable because most people would like to eat something that is fresh, and most frozen foods remains fresh because it has been kept to freeze and It would not lose its taste.

It depends on the market condition. In my city, it is a profitable business. However, in small towns where people like to make their own food, frozen foods are not in demand.,

Frozen yogurt shops are among the most profitable food industries. Because frozen foods have an extended lifespan, they are easier to store and deliver. Prices for frozen foods may differ, but there is the opportunity for a healthy profit margin.

Frozen food shops are plenty here but they still make a lot of profit from my observation. They demand for frozen food in this part of the world is high and anyone who goes into such a business will make profit.

Frozen food shops are plenty here but they still make a lot of profit from my observation. They demand for frozen food in this part of the world is high and anyone who goes into such a business will make profit.

I think that the pricing element matters a lot when it comes to frozen food. Frozen food is much more expensive in certain countries as compared to others as far as I know.

A frozen food business is a very lucrative enterprise in my country because people would patronize this business in that it is what we consumed in our various homes on a daily basis, especially if it is still very fresh. What is your opinion about this?

Personally I also believe that this is a very lucrative business because I see a lot of people who are invested in this kind of business and they are making good amount of money which is taking care of their responsibilities.

It is what we mostly eat here. People love to eat frozen foods here and it is highly lucrative. I know women who do the business and they always make it known that it is profitable.

I think that the pricing element matters a lot when it comes to frozen food. Frozen food is much more expensive in certain countries as compared to others as far as I know.
I think the major reason why it is very expensive in some countries is because of the cost of importation. There are a lot of countries that import frozen food and it is bound to be expensive.

I think the major reason why it is very expensive in some countries is because of the cost of importation. There are a lot of countries that import frozen food and it is bound to be expensive.

There are many countries that import products and majority of the products are imported. This makes those countries very expensive. The fact of the matter remains frozen products are produced locally in here, but still they are very expensive.

There are many countries that import products and majority of the products are imported. This makes those countries very expensive. The fact of the matter remains frozen products are produced locally in here, but still they are very expensive.
That's bad, foods that are made locally should not be very much expensive. When locally-made foods are very expensive people will even prefer to buy the imported ones which will do a harm to the economy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back