What's new

Why do you consider using perfectmoney as a payment processor?

Even though some users will have the opinion that PayPal company have high charges as well but as long as making use of their services is always successful for me all the time, I will not be worried about the high charges.
I think due to high charges a lot of people may stop up using some of those payment platforms in the future even though they are very much a reputable. There are better alternatives coming up on daily basis and I think people will switch.

I have used perfect money as a means of receiving payment before. Though, The service was fast and the experience was stress free but I would still prefer using Crypto currency to using perfect money.

Actually I haven't used the perfect money payment process due to some kind of centralized system of operation and control by an individual which can detect what to do about your earnings or amount you have in the account.

Hey!, it had been long I used perfectmoney last. I don't think I could even remember my login details.
Ever since, most sites are not choosing perfectmoney as their payment processor, subscription to perfectmoney has dropped dramatically. I can't remember the sites that are still using it.

From the reviews I have gotten about the payment processor, it seems as if they do not have the perfect service. Since their charges are very high I will go for other alternatives.
I don't think their charges is much because I have used it for more than two times. Though I didn't withdraw directly from it, I used it to receive money from cryptocurrency platform and I then transfer the money I received to another platform. I don't even know how much I was charged but I know it's very small.

I think due to high charges a lot of people may stop up using some of those payment platforms in the future even though they are very much a reputable. There are better alternatives coming up on daily basis and I think people will switch.
Which other alternative do you think could replace perfect money ? See in as much as there are other payment gateways available , every of them has their own advantage and disadvantage . That is what I've come to understand and sometimes you cannot completely rely on one to carry out every of your transaction.

Which other alternative do you think could replace perfect money ? See in as much as there are other payment gateways available , every of them has their own advantage and disadvantage . That is what I've come to understand and sometimes you cannot completely rely on one to carry out every of your transaction.
I agree to an extent. I know there are many alternatives when it comes to payment gateways on the internet and so many others are coming up on daily basis also. When I had issues with payoneer some years ago I abandoned them because of their reluctance to solve the problem. I have to look for alternatives.

I agree to an extent. I know there are many alternatives when it comes to payment gateways on the internet and so many others are coming up on daily basis also. When I had issues with payoneer some years ago I abandoned them because of their reluctance to solve the problem. I have to look for alternatives.
I have never carried out a transaction with payoneer before but I just created an account with them recently based on what I am doing and I will need to have a driver's licence before I can be able to verify my account and possibly make the full use of it.
How did you verify the payoneer account you are talking about ?

I have never carried out a transaction with payoneer before but I just created an account with them recently based on what I am doing and I will need to have a driver's licence before I can be able to verify my account and possibly make the full use of it.
How did you verify the payoneer account you are talking about ?
When i wanted to verify my payoneer i used national identification and proof of place of residency. The national identification need to be plastic type. The verification doesn't take long.

Hey!, it had been long I used perfectmoney last. I don't think I could even remember my login details.
Ever since, most sites are not choosing perfectmoney as their payment processor, subscription to perfectmoney has dropped dramatically. I can't remember the sites that are still using it.
But for someone like me perfectmoney is one of the payment gateway which am using now it's one of the payment gateway which is very secure their verification process is always simple and easy to use so I like payment processor like perfectmoney

I have used perfect money as a payment processor but I do not suggest this payment processor because they have high charges making withdrawal very difficult.

I think that they charge around 2 percent fees. This is quite high if we compare to Payeer. Payeer charges a standard fee of 1 percent. Perfect Money is also quite popular because many trading platforms accept Perfect Money as a payment method.

The problem with these payment providers is that not too many earning sites or even clients use them. Therefore, even if you want to use them you will not find any earning sites where you can use them.

The problem with these payment providers is that not too many earning sites or even clients use them. Therefore, even if you want to use them you will not find any earning sites where you can use them.

There are many trading platforms that use Perfect Money. I know that it is quite surprising to see that. However, this is a reality. I think that they accept Perfect Money because perfect Money is one of the oldest payment processors.

I have used perfectmoney, but I have to say that it is not among my favorite payment processors, and it is for a simple fact that for example payeer solves it quickly, and it is the fact of being able to change currencies from one to another quickly, for example if I have Bitcoin I can not change it to dollar within the platform.

I believe everyone has a choice of what he has and such choice, depends on what benefit he can make from it.

I will prefer the used of cryptocurrency or USD than any other processor.

Perfectmoney is one of the most important payment processor that you will come across . People tend to use this payment processor because it is very fast and reliable coupled with the fact that it's incredible payment system. Share your thoughts.
I've never considered using perfectmoney as a payment processor to receive money. I've used PayPal payment processor as the only means to receive payment online. All the website I've worked on pay through PayPal. It makes me not need perfectmoney services.

If you are working with the clients on Europe and America, you will find that most of them use paypal, however, Paypal is not fully operational in many Asian and African countries.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's the same thing I have experienced with working online for years. 90% of the clients that I have worked with all made payment using only PayPal. It's just few of them that that made payment using cryptocurrency.

I believe everyone has a choice of what he has and such choice, depends on what benefit he can make from it.

I will prefer the used of cryptocurrency or USD than any other processor.
I will use PayPal as a last option if I can't be paid through cryptocurrency. Stable coins are there for converting any cryptocurrency I received like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, ADA etc to prevent it from losing value. PayPal charges and the fear of losing my account is why I don't use it as a first option.

I've never considered using perfectmoney as a payment processor to receive money. I've used PayPal payment processor as the only means to receive payment online. All the website I've worked on pay through PayPal. It makes me not need perfectmoney services.

Most of the freelancers working online cannot do without making use of PayPal. This is because it's the mostly used payment processor by nearly 99% of all freelancing platforms. Without using PayPal, there's more than 80% of not getting your payment for jobs online.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back