What's new

Why do we fall in love?

We fall in love because we care sometimes love is unconditional, it comes without you even knowing of it it is something that you can't control it is it down for a motion from your heart towards another.

It is true that love is a beautiful thing and all humans have heard this feeling at one point of their lives. Love is from the heart and when it is felt it is beautiful.

Because we naturally need tending to and the one who does that the most or seems to do it the most we fall in love with even when they are not necessarily good. The more attention we get the more interested we become in someone which do lead to love.

I actually don't believe love to be the same with infatuation. They are two different things, live is real while infatuation is virtually or let me say a wrong feeling toward someone or something.

People fall in love because they felt a connection or some sort of similarities. Some fall in because they are comfortable around such person. Love is indescribable, people fall in love for many reasons.

love is is a wonderful thing when find a special someone to share it with ,the one who makes you to smile and takes all your worries away and also a best adviser

Me i don't know but something about that love thing isn't just right most especially for nigeria men, you will be begging a lady to love you knowing fully well you will be the one carrying her burden and she be fuming for you untop your money again..we need to ask expertise about this

If you are referring to the love between 2 couples or the opposite genders , it is usually caused by the common feelings possessed by both of them and sometimes the relationship is established automatically for some reason.

Apart of various other scientific explanation one might give our how our brains sends signal or hormones and all that. Simply put we are humans and falling in love is a human attribute. This is also part of what makes us humans, our emotions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back