What's new

Why do startups pay more in salary than an established competitor?

In my country we have lot of manpower, so startup business are well established business, not pays much more salary to their workers, and i don't think any startup business pays higher salary, now every where too much competition, even multi talented worker also ready to work in low salary.

SDtartup does not mean a business that has been recently started. Start-ups are businesses that have a huge potential for growth, starups are innovative businesses that try to solve problems in society and improve people's lives through their products and services. Since they are directly connected with the people, their business model is profitable and might be able to pay more to their employees.

SDtartup does not mean a business that has been recently started. Start-ups are businesses that have a huge potential for growth, starups are innovative businesses that try to solve problems in society and improve people's lives through their products and services. Since they are directly connected with the people, their business model is profitable and might be able to pay more to their employees.

I do not think that a startup business necessarily pays more to their employees. The fact of the matter remains that I have seen many reputable and old companies paying a huge sum of money as well. This mainly includes multinational companies as well that pay their employees a lot.

In my country we have lot of manpower, so startup business are well established business, not pays much more salary to their workers, and i don't think any startup business pays higher salary, now every where too much competition, even multi talented worker also ready to work in low salary.

If the labour supply in a country is higher than labour demand, the cost or labour will definitely drop. So, it is clear that it is what is happening in your country. However, when you look closely, serious startups will want to use salary payment to lure the best hands to join their team always.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back