What's new

Why do some URL shorteners pay people?

Is maybe they want to promote their ads and also the more they pay people, the more many people will come to their site and they will go viral.
This is also one reason to pay users, but link shortener sites makes money from ads. If anyone clicks on these links, they promote their sponsor sites. On these sites, they puts so many banner ads. If any one clicks on these ads, they generate a good amount.but they pay their users a very low amount.

On URL shorteners, many firms will post adverts.
Therefore, those URL shorteners have the option of charging a monthly membership fee.
Because many advertisers will pay them to drive traffic to their websites or applications, they can also profit from advertising.
The URL shortener receives a portion of those payments.

On URL shorteners, many firms will post adverts.
Therefore, those URL shorteners have the option of charging a monthly membership fee.
Because many advertisers will pay them to drive traffic to their websites or applications, they can also profit from advertising.
The URL shortener receives a portion of those payments.
We have a lot of url shorteners that will earn you money for the number of clicks you get, but you have to be very serious before you can earn money on those kinds of platforms.

So I never understood why people use link shorteners to get paid some money. I think there was a service that allowed you to shorten links, and in return, they would force an ad on people who went to the link. So, they would have to view the ad first.

Does this sort of stuff pay well at all?
I don't seem to comprehend how URL shorteners work, or even how they earn revenue. But I believe that there are still a lot of URL shortening websites on the market that we have not really looked into.

So I never understood why people use link shorteners to get paid some money. I think there was a service that allowed you to shorten links, and in return, they would force an ad on people who went to the link. So, they would have to view the ad first.

Bitly is a famous short URL service that I have noticed being used more recently. I suspect that individuals are being remunerated to condense URLs in an attempt of using these as link-provided advertisements.

Several URL shorteners pay users to view advertisements on their compressed URLs, which can result in pay-per-click or pay-per-impression revenue. People may use this as a terrific way to monetise their content and make money from the traffic that goes to their shortened URLs.

If you are someone trying to make money through link shortner, the answer to no, you cannot make money. However, if you are a link shorner service you might be able to make money because you will be forcing ads on people and you charge monet from the advertisers.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back