What's new

Why Do Certain Online Sites Pay Through Gift Cards?

This website are often in affiliation with the gift card companies. So they have to pay out your earnings through gift card so that you can use it to purchase something on their website.

This website are often in affiliation with the gift card companies. So they have to pay out your earnings through gift card so that you can use it to purchase something on their website.
Well I don't really know much about gift cards, I think that's because I have never used any of them, I'll much appreciate it if you shed more light on it, thanks.

Well I don't like to be paid in give card, I like payment method like cryptocurrency, this my favorite way that I use to receive my earnings online, this the best that I have.
Cryptocurrency is also the best payment method I used to receive my payment online, we have a lot of ways that you can get paid, but I also prefered cryptocurrency.

I do not know why certain sites pay through gift cards but i really do not like this method of payment. This is because in countries like mine that do not accept gift cards as a means of carrying out transactions, one would have to look for someone to buy the gift cards in exchange for cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back