What's new

Why do affiliate programs feel like a scam?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
Why do affiliate programs feel like a scam? Most of the time when I see a title with affiliate programs that give you X profit quick I instantly shrug, it's like they are the brother of african price mails....Anyone else feel that way?

It is not scam, but just the fact that some people are trying to profit from affiliate marketing without putting in the needed efforts. So they're taking the short cut route to cash out.

Affiliate programs aren't really a scam. It's just that people has refused to work for it since networking and affiliate business needs you to work for sometimes before you start earning well.

To be very honest affiliate programs are usually very loud for how much you can be able to make from it. It is virtually impossible that you will be able to take advantage of the industry if you do not have audience to market to.

Affiliate marketing is not a scam and you can do affiliate marketing To build an online business but people in the past and today, put out bad and out dated content and program that does not work today. That is the main reason why people affiliate marketing is a scam. I have brought a lot of courses over the years and only a few have worked but there are some many to pick from that people don’t know what to pick. it does not help when you see people with all these fancy cars and clothes and houses trying to promote a course that does not work.

African praise you mentioned in your post got me laughed. Well majority of the people who are doing that are trying to make commission by promoting referral programs of the affiliate websites. Next time you say something like that, you simply let Go.

It's because selling is one of the hardest things to do on the planet so getting to make even just a sale without meeting the client face to face is no mean feat; I mean imagine convincing someone to part with his money.

I don't usually feel affiliate marketings are scams one thing I know is that it will require a lot of time to get the amount of money they are talking about, what if people u reffar goods to don't buy them?

It is those who are promoting affiliate programs that makes it seems like a scam. And they are all doing this just to earn more money with their referral programs. The lie people to sign up under them so that they will be able to receive lots of commissions and referral bonuses.

I thought you were going to tell us that you joined an affiliate program and you were scammed. Well, actually some offer can sound so good to be true which may make it look like scam. Maybe they are not. I don't have any experience in affiliate marketing.

I have the same experience when I was watching a YouTube video in which the guy mentioned a website where is making a lot of money. I didn't know that the guy is pushing for affiliate commission for the website. After sign up I discovered that the website is a paid membership website and a half of the price I pay will go to person who referred me.

I don't normally consider affiliate marketing to be a rip-off. One thing I know is that getting the amount of money they're talking about will take a long time.

Affiliate programs could feel like scam because it requires that you get some specified number of sales through people before you get paid and sometimes it's not feasible and therefore there's no payment which makes it feel like it doesn't pay and hence a scam.

Affiliate marketing and it's like programs are not a scam as they infact require a high number of effort to effectively pull through with it, it's not a get rich quick scheme and having an online presence would help

Well tbh I don't except if the reward is too large
Because they make profit from the new user that joined and they give you a small part of it
So like some affiliate programs give you 10% of the person earnings that you referred which is actually small to the profit they make from that person

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back