What's new

Why did you pick the domain you have?

I love seeing the many different domains out there for different websites and forums! I’m curious, why did you pick the domain you have? I chose AdminCoin because my forum is a place for webmasters and a place to earn money from posting. Hence the “coin” 🙂
This forum looks really great, I must say. I wanted to inquire whether there are any restrictions in this paid-to-post site with regards to the number of posts and threads one can make in a day.

Reactions: AJH
This forum looks really nice. I wanted to check if there is a limit to the number of posts and threads that can be created on this paid posting site

Honestly speaking I think This forum looks really nice. I wanted to check if there is a limit to the number of posts and threads that can be created on this paid posting site

I choose this domain because I had a testimony from a friend ,how he get new business idea of making money online and how he sell earned biznotes.I now then choose to be part of it and I never regret.

I love seeing the many different domains out there for different websites and forums! I’m curious, why did you pick the domain you have? I chose AdminCoin because my forum is a place for webmasters and a place to earn money from posting. Hence the “coin” 🙂
That domain name is quite unique and creative, and I think it is a good choice of domain. I really like the look of this forum, and I hope it goes from strength and strength.

It portrayed what I wanted the site to be about. It was not a popular keyword though and I gave up when I found out. Finding good domain names is not easy now.

Well, my forum's domain name is 'Myanimeforum.net' . I got it as it's relevant to my forum and it's easy to remember. Well, I couldn't get other domain names like animeforum(.com and .net) and I had to settle for the second best option.

Also, earlier this forum used to be animemangaforum.com and as it's difficult to remember and hard to type, we switched to myanimeforum. It's a generalized niche based community now unlike the very first forum, onepieceforum.net which is all about one particular anime and that is One piece.

So, that's the story behind my forum's domain. It's got a long history and so far I changed the domain 5 times. For now, I believe I will stick to this myanimeforum.net for the next 5 years or so.
I don't want to change the domain name yet again.

Well, my forum's domain name is 'Myanimeforum.net' . I got it as it's relevant to my forum and it's easy to remember. Well, I couldn't get other domain names like animeforum(.com and .net) and I had to settle for the second best option.

Also, earlier this forum used to be animemangaforum.com and as it's difficult to remember and hard to type, we switched to myanimeforum. It's a generalized niche based community now unlike the very first forum, onepieceforum.net which is all about one particular anime and that is One piece.

So, that's the story behind my forum's domain. It's got a long history and so far I changed the domain 5 times. For now, I believe I will stick to this myanimeforum.net for the next 5 years or so.
I don't want to change the domain name yet again.
Even now as I read your story behind your forum domain name, I am finding it difficult to pronounce talk more of spelling. Sticking to the last domain name is the best as it is rememberable and simple to spell.myanimeforum.net, superb.

the reason i picked the curent domain i am using is because it align with what i intended on doing. i created a website to sell my betting services, so i had to name the site to what would be acceptable to the public.

Considering the fact that I don't have a domain of my own at the moment, but I have a friend who is into all this stuffs like creating a specific domain and selling it out.

I think that the domain name should be innovative and be able to stand out among the competition. That goes a long way to ensure the success if the domain because it enhances the desire of visitors to check your website out

There are several domain registration sites such as go Daddy and what have you.
The important thing is to choose the once that have. Good customer service and palatable rate.

I have like 7 or 8 currently. Some of them I used as updating platforms for my other sites so I can do updates off site and move them over when it is set up how I want. I choose the domains based on being as short and as relevant as possible.

I don't own any website for now and so, i haven't picked a domain. When i one a website, my domain will have fashion attached to it because i plan to own a website about the fashion industry.

I think that the domain name should be innovative and be able to stand out among the competition. That goes a long way to ensure the success if the domain because it enhances the desire of visitors to check your website out
it should also talk about your website and brand as well, as your website should be able to explain about your business to every person that comes across it and it should also be like your mission statement.

it should also talk about your website and brand as well, as your website should be able to explain about your business to every person that comes across it and it should also be like your mission statement.
I agree with your suggestion, but I believe that the domain name should serve as a precursor to the actual page by relating to the content upon which the website is based

it is not bad if the domain serve as a precursor to what your website is offering, but these days to get your preferred domain name is hard and also very expensive as well

I have about 30 domains. I registered these domains for a couple of reasons, one, to build niche websites and then sell websites, and two, to sell the domains for a higher price. My domains are keyword rich.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back