What's new

Why did you join BIZDUSTRY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sure most of us that are on this website which is bizdustry are here to earn money while we post, and at the same time while we gain knowledge about what's going on in the world.

I joined Bizdustry because I was ecstatic to post and read positive submissions about how to make money online. Also, the fact that I am paid up to $1 a day definitely reinforced my love for this website.
I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.

Bizdustry is actually a good platform you can use to earn money, I only work online here on bizdustry that's because bizdustry is the best paid to post sites I like posting on.

I never imagined that I would frequent Bizdustry after being referred here.
I had planned to stay a few days and then completely forget about the forum.
However, I merely adored this neighborhood.
Earning money was simple here.

Sincerely, I joined bizdustry with the idea of earning a little more cash, but after spending a few weeks here, I can say that the experience has been fantastic. I have access to some insider knowledge and know things I never would have learned before. I'm happy I joined the business world.

When I was referred to Bizdustry, I never though I would become a regular here. I was thinking to spend a couple of days and the just forget about the forum. However, I just loved this community. It was easy to earn here.
Same here, to be very honest and thankful to this community to give this opportunity to everyone. I joined Bizdustry because of its legit work and sincerity with workers as well. No issue of withdrawa or content of workers.
The reasons why I joined bizdustry was to learn things in the forum also to make money too, as see bizdustry forum as a legit forum that is why I joined it.
That's why I joined this forum to learn something more about forum writing or online skills want to learn about finance as well because this form is very good about all these things.

Last edited:
initially, i joined bizdustry to earn money for my time and contributions, during when we where given 50 biznotes for a comment and thy where numbers of comments you can make per hour, but currently i think am in love with the platform.

Everyone come here for various reason why I do join this great forum is for the seek of earning big amount of money I have to get myself well posted and have to post good and quality post I have made and cashout some money from here is additional advantage

The platform is a paid to post platform. That was the reason I joined because possibly I was just looking for a way to generate some extra money, and in return for I can also contribute positively to the growth of the platform.

The first reason why i decided to join bizdustry is that I want to make more money online to be able to support my offline source of income, and secondly I need to learn about crypto currency.

I joined just to earn, but there are more benefits like communicating with other about legit platforms, sites that pay and now I can expand my knowledge about them

I came here to ascertain different ways of making money online and to learn about cryptocurrency in general, because I was clueless in that aspect of making money, but to this platform's credit, I am really learning a lot

When I was referred to bizdustry it was based on my search to earn online on a legitimate platform and bizdustry offers that, though afterwards I enjoyed the topics and the discussion, gaining new insights on diverse issues.
I could remember when i newly join bizdustry,i saw it as a platform where i can engage persons and interact in a healthy manner,but the forum prove to be very important in terms of aqusition of knowledge in various field of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back