Not open for further replies.

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
After the website came back, i found out i got an extra 21USD in my acc but i pmed @Joshua Farrell to remove it and keep my actual 21 USD.
But some mins ago @Alexander removed 4200 biznotes and 40USD( only 21 USD was supposed to be removed and not 40....)
May i know what's the matter?

After the website came back, i found out i got an extra 21USD in my acc but i pmed @Joshua Farrell to remove it and keep my actual 21 USD.
But some mins ago @Alexander removed 4200 biznotes and 40USD( only 21 USD was supposed to be removed and not 40....)
May i know what's the matter?
Yes, it was a technical error and the correct balance on your profile has now been restored.
cc @Joshua Farrell

Yes, it was a technical error and the correct balance on your profile has now been restored.
cc @Joshua Farrell
I had 45840 biznotes and 21 USD in my account, now everything is gone....
Post automatically merged:

@Alexander I clearly explained what the issue was, everything was fine but i had an extra 21 USD in my wallet after the website came back, then i pmed joshua to remove it, then you removed almost all of my money....

I had 45840 biznotes and 21 USD in my account, now everything is gone....
Post automatically merged:

@Alexander I clearly explained what the issue was, everything was fine but i had an extra 21 USD in my wallet after the website came back, then i pmed joshua to remove it, then you removed almost all of my money....
I have reviewed the transcation logs. I understand your concern, the reason that you noticed more in your wallet was because of a technical glitch that has already been explained by Joshua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back