What's new

Why did Bizdustry choose Litecoin as the only form of payment the last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that Bizdustry picked Litecoin as a type of installment in light of its low exchange charge. Different coins like Bitcoin and Etherium have very exchange expenses in the majority of the wallets. So Litecoin is a lot less expensive particularly when you need to send it to a few people.

I think this is because Litecoin transaction fees is quite low as compare to Bitcoin. It would not make any sense to pay in Bitcoin when half of the earnings will be deducted in Bitcoin transaction fees. Bitcoin is losing popularity as a payment method due to high fees.

The major reason why the forum decided to pay in litecoin is actually because of the low transaction fee and speed of confirmation and I guess another factor is that it is very easy for them if they're paying in just one coin they can easily do mass payment otherwise the other coins with very low transaction fees to like ripple and bitcoin cash.

I think apart from bitcoin high transaction fee which I high, ethereum fee is also as high transaction fee. So its better to go to litecoin. Tron Is another alternative if at all the board can consider multiple ways of Withdrawer.

Why did bizdustry choose litecoin as the only form of payment the last time. That's a very interesting question. Well I think bizdustry choose litecoin because it does not have a high transaction fee. Bitcoin and Ethereum especially ethereum have a high transaction fee which is why bizdustry did not choose it.
Exactly, we saw an information when bizdustry firstly disabled ethereum as a mode of payment and the high transaction fee was the reason that was stated and shortly after Bitcoin and more was removed to say that it was jus the transaction fee.

Why did bizdustry choose litecoin as the only form of payment the last time. That's a very interesting question. Well I think bizdustry choose litecoin because it does not have a high transaction fee. Bitcoin and Ethereum especially ethereum have a high transaction fee which is why bizdustry did not choose it.

Litecoin has a very low transaction fees but I do not think that it might be the only reasons for why the admin of Bizdustry chose Litecoin as a payment method. Bitcoin Cash also has a very low transaction fees, yet it is not supported on the Bizdustry forum. I think Litecoin has a very good future. It is already rising a lot.

I think one of the reasons include the low transaction fee associated with litecoin transaction when compared to other cryptocurrency transaction like bitcoin and ethereum.
Secondly can be as a result of the low price compared to the price of bitcoin

The best reason that I can imaging for the bizdustry decision to stick to only Litecoin as their mode of payment is to avoid excessive charges. I can remember during my first withdrawal on bizdustry, I requested to withdraw $25 bitcoin but I received $19.7. I was so angry and I sent a private message to Joshua to find out why. He took his time to explain to me why it was so and to my surprise about one week to the time he removed every other payment modes except the Litecoin.

The best reason that I can imaging for the bizdustry decision to stick to only Litecoin as their mode of payment is to avoid excessive charges. I can remember during my first withdrawal on bizdustry, I requested to withdraw $25 bitcoin but I received $19.7. I was so angry and I sent a private message to Joshua to find out why. He took his time to explain to me why it was so and to my surprise about one week to the time he removed every other payment modes except the Litecoin.

The problem with Bitcoin is that it's fees is just insanely high. I remember the time when the transaction fees of Bitcoin was very low and it was a good payment method on all the websites. However, now the transaction fees are just too high. Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are the best Cryptocurrency payment method. I persoanlly believe that Bizdustry should also make payments through other cryptocurrencies besides Litecoin.

Other reasons that I believe led to Litecoin being chosen as a payment method by the business owners included Litecoin's transaction fees and ease of use, but I have no proof to present, however. This being the case, bitcoin cash is something that the BizR team wants to work on further developing because of its low transaction fees. I believe that Litecoin has a bright future ahead of it. This rate of increase has accelerated.

The latest development in the Bizdustry world got me asking some questions. Could it be that Litecoin might compete with Bitcoin soon.

Given that, Litecoin increased and dropped back today. Can one argue that it cannot stand the test of time like Bitcoin would at the moment?

What's the future of Litecoin?
I guess the reason behind this is the name, because it is called litecoin probably it might be light when it comes to the use of it. Like the way bizdustry use it as their mode of payment,and the charges fee might not as much as the one of bitcoin when sending out.

Bizdustry decided to opt for litecoin as their payment option for the last payment because litecoin payment charges is low and convinient unlike bitcoin and ethereum,PayPal and other source of payment, litecoin is also doing well in crypto currency.

Well I don't think it was only litecoin they used because some people were still paid through bitcoin unless if am mistaken, but choosing litecoin is good because of the charges is low compared to bitcoin and it's also a good option for someone like me because presently in my country the government has put a stop to bitcoin trading and some many apps have stopped working, but with litecoin it's easier and we were able to make money here. So I guess bizdustry knew about this news and decided to consider or not, but in all it's a good choice they decided to use litecoin.

Litecoin do not have high transaction fee like other crypto currency that's the major reason why the admin adopted litecoin withdrawal for all. For example when the withdrawal was general Ethereum has a high transaction fee that is costing the admin a lot of money
Post automatically merged:

Litecoin do not have high transaction fee like other crypto currency that's the major reason why the admin adopted litecoin withdrawal for all. For example when the withdrawal was general Ethereum has a high transaction fee that is costing the admin a lot of money

Litecoin is more preferable than Bitcoin, Ethereum when making small transactions. Cos the gas fee is not much compared to ETH, and BTC. They made a wise choice to choose LTC as Cryptocurrency means of paying members.

The fast confirmation of transaction on the network and the low transaction fees is one of the reasons why people even use alternate coins to make transfers it apparently saves cost compared to using the bitch's or ethereum network with high gas fees especially ethereum.

The management of bizdustry may have sat down and concluded that litecoin would be more flexible for them to use to issue out payments to earners,but i don't really know the main reason for them using litecoin as payment means.

as far as I know the reason they are choosing litecoins as the only mode of payment is because it is a cryptocurrency with a low transaction fee which might save them an extra expenses, a cryptocurrency like bitcoins has higher transaction fees.
Post automatically merged:

as far as I know the reason they are choosing litecoins as the only mode of payment is because it is a cryptocurrency with a low transaction fee which might save them an extra expenses, a cryptocurrency like bitcoins has higher transaction fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back