What's new

Why choose Forex trading

Why would such man trade his life after losing that amount. Know one sent him to trade with such. That's why they advised traders to trade with caution and not throw what they can afford.

I chose forex trading because of how lucrative the business is and also how easy it is to carry out transaction forex trading market.

I read in the news tonight about a man who lost $20,000 to Forex trade and killed himself.

The report said he was stopped by the police for going above speed limit and he was delayed by the officers so he lost all the investment he kept in his Forex account.

This report got me hanging on why people choose to risk their money and life on something that will end their lifes. The report went to say he borrowed money from banks and was living under mortgage, that's why he killed himself.
A lot of people have lost so much money in forex trading because they are too greedy with the kind of trading they take part in. A lot of companies have shutdown as a result of forex trading.

I choose forex trading because in this type of market you don't need to set up any advertising campaign to trade and make money there. You trade your working methods and simply make your money

Bro that's just one in multiple. There are lots of people who loose on a daily from the market and have not killed themselves. Alot of people still make profits also.

This is really sad, that is exactly why I always advice most persons to never borrow money to go into forex, not just forex alone but on any investment, it's not a wise decision. Forex it self is a good investment, as long as you know the risks involved and you have understanding of how it works.

I once had the idea that I was going to go into forex and that's when things would turn around but I found out there is more to forex, it tests ones patience and requires research too

I read in the news tonight about a man who lost $20,000 to Forex trade and killed himself.

The report said he was stopped by the police for going above speed limit and he was delayed by the officers so he lost all the investment he kept in his Forex account.

This report got me hanging on why people choose to risk their money and life on something that will end their lifes. The report went to say he borrowed money from banks and was living under mortgage, that's why he killed himself.

So sad, many people take some stupid risk that do end their life, because anything that has to do with collecting loan from the bank, it has never be a good idea, because of the pressure

Everything is risk , forex is risk we all know but when you have more knowledge and understanding about it I don't think you will lose that much ...

For a while right now, I've been trying to learn how to trade on forex and it is not something that I'm finding very easy at all because it's a technical trading unlike cryptocurrency trading.

The story is so tragic but the truth is he didn't follow the rules of trading.
He was greedy and he never had patience.
Forex is a fast way of generating income but you must also learn to be patient and not greedy

Personally I'm more comfortable with choosing trading on cryptocurrency than trading on forex trading because I have more knowledge on cryptocurrency than on forex trading.

I would choose forex because it is easy to start with, the regulations around it are not cumbersome.
Also, it is very profitable.
The man who killed himself for losing such huge amount went extreme. As a forex trader, you should be open to such losses.

Most of the times before you invest your money into a trading market like forex,you would be told about the volatility of the market,because it involves a lot of swing trades,and you need to master some of these technicalities.

I would forex trading because it is very profitable as compared to other investments.
However, it comes with its own risks and as traders, a lot of patience is required.
Even when the market is not moving in your favour, it is not enough to commit suicide!

If there is one thing I will never advice anyone to do is to borrow money to invest in forex most especially getting a loan from the bank, if you lost the only thing that comes to your mind is always suicide.

That is always going to be one dangerous thing about borrowing money to go into any business at all. Especially a business you can't say how it's outcome will be for you at the end of the day

It is such an unfortunate news but sadly it is common to see people hurt themselves all because they are looking for fast money, forex is not fast money so even if you borrow, it should be long term

I believe all form of business or operation online site may be in one way or the other be interested to some certain numbers of people depending on the various benefits they have derive from the operation if that particular site so such benefit will always motivate them to love the site.

Because forex is one of the most profitable online business which you can ever have,forex is not only about buying and selling of currency alone you can also trade gold,oil and other commodities so forex offers you guarantees, one tin in forex is that once you can master all the strategies in forex you can become a profitable trader for me forex is the most profitable business a man can ever have

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back