What's new

Why choose Forex trading

Trading in Forex should be done with the funds that we are ready to lose. There is no two ways about this or how it should be done, but the truth. When I hear about people losing big funds in forex and, I know it is as a result of lacking trading discipline and not as a result of how deadly the market is.

I thought you said he was stopped!?. Well the bitter truth of the matter is most traders that called themselves expert are nothing but amateur... Overconfident killed him. Why on earth will u borrow $20,000 to trade. It really turn me off.

Forex is a market that requires fewer resources to get started,and it also offers high flexibility in terms of time. This makes forex market the most suitable choice for pros and novices alike. Having the knowledge of forex can help you get real money with comfort

I read in the news tonight about a man who lost $20,000 to Forex trade and killed himself.

The report said he was stopped by the police for going above speed limit and he was delayed by the officers so he lost all the investment he kept in his Forex account.

This report got me hanging on why people choose to risk their money and life on something that will end their lifes. The report went to say he borrowed money from banks and was living under mortgage, that's why he killed himself.
Many people mistakenly chose Forex trading with the purpose of making only profits forgetting that Forex does not promise you either profits or loss. anyone who wants to choose forex should have the idea of losing money at the back of their mind. It doesn't promise you profits, always know that.
Post automatically merged:

I read in the news tonight about a man who lost $20,000 to Forex trade and killed himself.

The report said he was stopped by the police for going above speed limit and he was delayed by the officers so he lost all the investment he kept in his Forex account.

This report got me hanging on why people choose to risk their money and life on something that will end their lifes. The report went to say he borrowed money from banks and was living under mortgage, that's why he killed himself.
Many people mistakenly chose Forex trading with the purpose of making only profits forgetting that Forex does not promise you either profits or loss. anyone who wants to choose forex should have the idea of losing money at the back of their mind. It doesn't promise you profits, always know that.

He lost the golden rule of investment: Stake what you can afford to lose. By trading with borrowed cash you put yourself in an edge. Forex trading is lucrative yet patient enough to give you what he need. Do not borrow cash to enter the market instead start eith what you have and grow it

Forex trading is one of the most profitable ventures in the 21st century with very high liquidity , only about buying and selling of currency alone you can also trade gold,oil and other commodities . Forex trading offers you the opportunity to earn online trading different currency pairs.

This is very sad and terrible news and to be honest this is why you are not supposed to invest in these markets with money that is not your own and that you are not comfortable losing. It is to try and avoid serious and dire situations such as this one. I think that this is a very sad and unfortunate incident, and in my opinion money should never be a reason to kill oneself because life is precious, and we should cherish it as such.

Forex is a market that requires fewer resources to get started, and it also offers high flexibility in terms of time. This makes forex market the most suitable choice for pros and novices alike. Other types of trading businesses need considerable investment capital and, most probably, a business plan too

Forex trading is a great trading site and a lot of people are working on it and I work in it myself and I benefit a lot from it and I make a lot of profit so I trust it But and I will understand it better for myself and in the future I will benefit a lot from it and most people work in it and they benefit a lot because it is very good trading.

Forex trading is a great trading site and a lot of people are working on it and I work in it myself and I benefit a lot from it and I make a lot of profit so I trust it But and I will understand it better for myself and in the future I will benefit a lot from it and most people work in it and they benefit a lot because it is very good trading.
Good for you, am sure it must have taken you a long time to learn the trade on forex cos almost all my friends have ran away from it cos they have made less profit than loss.

If Forex can be more like crypto trade then I might reconsider, but I don't know if that is really possible.

One of such reasons is that foreign exchange is the marketplace for trading all the world's currencies and is the largest financial market in the world. There are many benefits of trading forex, which include convenient market hours, high liquidity and the ability to trade on margin, also forex market requires fewer resources to get started, and it also offers high flexibility in terms of time. This makes forex market the most suitable choice for pros and novices alike.
There are other reasons why, but this is one of the reasons I choose forex.

Last edited:
I trust forex trading because it provides so much opportunities to make money online. The forex market happens to be the largest and it has so much liquidity and lots is currency pairs to make money.

What a sad news! Sincerely, forex trading can be high yielding and at the same time very risky. The threshold between loss and profit lies in the control of ones greediness. People want to make it big in a space of seconds forgetting the level of risk associated with it. Why borrow money for forex trading when you can use your extra money not budgeted do anything.

Forex is very profitable If you study it well, that's why I always encourage people to make out time and study before trading, forex trading has made many people millionaire. they are experts on FX, so if you want to become like them, you have to meet them and ask them to show you the way.

Unemployment made me choose Forex trading, I have searched online looking for what to do in a less stressful way to get cash,that will require just my time,and Forex came to the rescue.

Forex trading as we know it is a platform for everyone. Both the big players and the small players alike. All are welcome to take a chunk .

I never chose forex trading. I tried my hand son a lot of niches, including gambling and hyip, but never took interest in forex trading. You need a lot of money, and you might end of losing a lot of money

Concerning why choose forex. Well, forex trading can ulter humans thinking especially when you lose a large amount of money in it. Forex can be so risky, that is why it is advisable for people to put in the money they can afford to lose in forex to learn and study the chart and analysis on it . Well it is a very sad news though , please, try and manage risk and don't put your life in danger

Like I always advice the young ones that comes to me for an advice on forex,is that I always tell them to invest what you know that it won't affect you in anyway when you lost it that's all.

A lot of persons have fallen in to this trap of forex trading and has made brokers richer than they were before. It is always warned to invest how much you are willing to lose. No matter how good you think you are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back