What's new

Why choose Forex trading

These are the kind of things you get when you want to rush into a market because you heard it's paying and want to make millions overnight especially in a volatile market like forex, you'll be stranded.

Forex trading comes with its own advantages. But I found it a bit difficult to understand due to technical it involved in Trading Forex. I prefer to get engaged with affiliate marketing and get paid to post forum to make money online.

I chose forex trading because of the freedom it comes with , without having to working for anybody.
It is capable of making a person Rich at a light's speed

Having the knowledge of forex trading can help you get real money from the comfort of your home...it is really a good business
That is where the flex is.
You just don't need to have that 9-5 job and the amount you get can be more than what a manager is gaining.
Something it's just unlimited,you just set some limits to yourself
Having the knowledge of forex trading can help you get real money from the comfort of your home...it is really a good business
I really love the idea of getting paid at the comfort of your home without heavily stressing yourself.
That's how the rich keep getting richer

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency is a bit complicated for me. The only thing that is required of me now is my time and concentration , I can succeed in trading the forex market more

I chose forex trading because it's can put food on my table it's pave way for more financial freedom to me it's bring me a lot of money and provide what to do to earn a living

I chose forex trading because I just want to make money but at first when I first started I make some loss at the begining but with time latar I was able to record some kind of gain.

So I think that forex need your experience,we have wide variety of courses on youtube and social media on how to trade well

Wow, terrible news, but your question is interesting, why are people interested in forex trading, of course there are many reasons, one of which is to get big profits. Trading is the same as war, traders are soldiers, who must be equipped with knowledge, strategy and analysis. Trading under mental stress with daily necessities or borrowed money will make your psychological burden even heavier so that you will always be ziggling in making decisions, which in the end give up.
Wow, this story has really shook me to the core. We really need to acknowledge the mental and psychological side of forex trading especially when the markets crash. Some have invested so much money into this venture that they become suicidal when they lose that huge lump sum

There are many reasons why many choose forex trading they want to make big profit from it, that is why is really good to have knowledge about forex trading before going into it.

The reason why I chose forex trading is because it's a good way to earn money, forex trading is risky but a good idea of earning money, if you know how to trade you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money.

Forex trading is very good to be sincere I have trade and made some money but latar I stop and opted for crypto so I think that forex trading is a good business but you wont make good money if your experience to read and understand indicators and trading chart is not enough its need you know both fundamental and technical analysis

The reason why I might choose forex is that forex is better and offers a lesser volatility than other market. I don't want to be trading high volatile markets such as cryptocurrency.

I read in the news tonight about a man who lost $20,000 to Forex trade and killed himself.

The report said he was stopped by the police for going above speed limit and he was delayed by the officers so he lost all the investment he kept in his Forex account.

This report got me hanging on why people choose to risk their money and life on something that will end their lifes. The report went to say he borrowed money from banks and was living under mortgage, that's why he killed himself.
If this news is true, I'm feeling really sad😞 about it. That's why I have never invested in forex trading. Though I also want to earn money, but being greedy is not the right thing to do. It's better to learn some high-paying skills and start earning online with patience.

The reason why I might choose forex is that forex is better and offers a lesser volatility than other market. I don't want to be trading high volatile markets such as cryptocurrency.
forex trading is very good infact people are making money from this business but you will need to learn how to placed successful bet if you wish.
You can do the learning in your demo account and also take advantage of forum for learning purposes

forex trading is very good infact people are making money from this business but you will need to learn how to placed successful bet if you wish.
You can do the learning in your demo account and also take advantage of forum for learning purposes
Demo account could help you trade and for you to test your trading skills , but it is quite different if you're trying to trade a live account , most especially as a newbie because emotion will always try to set in.

Wow, terrible news, but your question is interesting, why are people interested in forex trading, of course there are many reasons, one of which is to get big profits. Trading is the same as war, traders are soldiers, who must be equipped with knowledge, strategy and analysis. Trading under mental stress with daily necessities or borrowed money will make your psychological burden even heavier so that you will always be ziggling in making decisions, which in the end give up.
It was a tragedy indeed. Answering your question about why do people choose forex trading is because of the massive gain at a time. Risking his money and loosing it at a time is part of life but killing himself is very wrong

Demo account could help you trade and for you to test your trading skills , but it is quite different if you're trying to trade a live account , most especially as a newbie because emotion will always try to set in.
Always the demo account is the right place which someone can get started.

If you never trade at first in the demo account its going to be somehow difficult for you to earn even a dim .

Diving into real live account without experience you will never succeed if you havnt learn how to trade properly in demo plartform

I also agree with you , it is among one of the best online business that can generate money to traders. I might choose to learn forex if I am interested to learn how to trade or maybe cryptocurrency.

U choose forex trading because it's the best way to earn money if you have the knowledge, a lot of people are not having interest on forex trading because of it's risk.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back