What's new

Why are you using Youtube?

My purpose in using YouTube is to learn something from it, such as How to start a business And watch videos about general knowledge.. I also watch matches on YouTube and get online lectures on my studies. I download and try it which is very useful for me

Youtube is one of the best social media due to the lot of advantages that you can benefit from them for sure.

I use youtube for:
1- fun
2- learn some skills.
3- watch the resumes matches and many also..

What about you?
I have my own channel on YouTube which is the source of earning for me. But as you mention earlier in I'm also using it for information purposes and for entertainment too. But most of my time which I spend there is to watch the videos of my compatitors to improve the quality of my content.

My purpose in using YouTube is to learn something from it, such as How to start a business And watch videos about general knowledge.. I also watch matches on YouTube and get online lectures on my studies. I download and try it which is very useful for me

YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine next to Google. People upload more than 100 hours of video per minute to YouTube. It's one of the best ways to communicate to a wide audience, whether you're promoting programs or providing information to students

Youtube is one of the best social media due to the lot of advantages that you can benefit from them for sure.

I use youtube for:
1- fun
2- learn some skills.

What about you?
I use YouTube to understand the skills because it has very good teachers who do very good courses and their understanding is also very good so whenever I have to do a course I search on YouTube I do and take lectures on it. I understand it very well and what I have to understand, I understand it better. I understand it better. YouTube is a platform for forcibly understanding anything.

YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine next to Google. People upload more than 100 hours of video per minute to YouTube. It's one of the best ways to communicate to a wide audience, whether you're promoting programs or providing information to students

I use YouTube for many reason, YouTube serve as an entertainment, educational media to me. As a YouTuber that I am, I am using YouTube as one of my source of income, yes, I learn and teach on youtube, I impact to people life on youtube for free. YouTube is one of my best social media site I can't do without.

Easy to way
Adding YouTube videos to your eLearning course is an easy task, due to the variety of authoring tools and learning management systems out there. You can use YouTube videos to introduce a topic, explain an online activity, motivate your learners, or simply extend the information conveyed by your eLearning course.

I always use YouTube mostly for online tutoring. But to be frank, it is very difficult for me to stick to this only. I always find myself watching mt favorite comedians and even some musical videos forgetting that I come for the tutorial videos.

I do not have a YouTube account but I make use of YouTube to check out current videos and also to keep myself entertained anytime I'm bored, with YouTube you can be able to watch video easily.

I always use YouTube mostly for online tutoring. But to be frank, it is very difficult for me to stick to this only. I always find myself watching mt favorite comedians and even some musical videos forgetting that I come for the tutorial videos.
That's what usually happens to me, I go to youtube with a purpose, and I end up watching videos that entertain me from different indoles. Youtube is a platform that entertains its users, and distracts them from so many pending things.

I use youtube for:
1- fun
2- learn some skills.

What about you?
Most people use YouTube for business promotion by opening a YouTube channel but I use mine just for fune by downloading and watching movies, ufc, wrestlings and getting the latest songs.

Mostly I engage in YouTube to follow my hobbies, things I enjoy like my and sport videos, also there is the part of YouTube that's about learning new things and ideas as there are lots of videos online about what we maybe be going through

YouTube to me is the hub of learning,YouTube is practically one of the world's top solution to problem,I personally use YouTube to master my trading skills.

YouTube to me is the hub of learning,YouTube is practically one of the world's top solution to problem,I personally use YouTube to master my trading skills.
Same with me , but my major focus was making use of YouTube to learn about different online skills and how to succeed making use of them

First of all Youtube is no.2 search engine right now as it covers everything which you want like how to, reviews, movies and things you always looking for your life. I use it for fun, learn and earn.

I use YouTube to promote my music videos most especially because I could also make some good money doing that so far

Showing my contact to the world and in the process making a lot of money so of the major advantage of YouTube I know so many monetisation of my channel and getting paid is the next big thing in the world economy yeah you get a lot of money

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back