Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Youtube is one of the best social media due to the lot of advantages that you can benefit from them for sure.

I use youtube for:
1- fun
2- learn some skills.
3- watch the resumes matches and many also..

What about you?

I use YouTube for fun and learning. I love watching comedy series in YouTube. I am glad that I can download them then watch offline later on. Then I also love watching tutorials there whenever I am researching on something. Oh, and I also use it to watch fitness videos and do the workouts.

I use YouTube for fun and learning. I love watching comedy series in YouTube. I am glad that I can download them then watch offline later on. Then I also love watching tutorials there whenever I am researching on something. Oh, and I also use it to watch fitness videos and do the workouts.
Great, I reay don't know how world would be without YouTube!

I use it for fun, entertainment, use it to search for information and educative materials, use it to look up on things that I want to do but I don't know how to go about it, YouTube is very resourceful.

I use it for fun, entertainment, use it to search for information and educative materials, use it to look up on things that I want to do but I don't know how to go about it, YouTube is very resourceful.
It resourceful indeed. I heard someone calling it YouTube University. And it is really true because many people have built their careers through watching educative YouTube videos.

I have two YouTube accounts ,one I major it for fun,enjoyment and watching educational content while the other one helps me for different money income and investment ideas.It has been so helpful as my freetime I spent it watching some content from those who I have subscribed to.YouTube got everything you need and I think it has eased most of work .When I don't understand something offline like cooking some food ,I refer to YouTube's post.

The reasons why I enter YouTube are varied, from watching a movie, music videos, reviewing some student material, getting out of doubt with tutorials, among others. Since it is an instructive and / or educational page, even enjoyable. I have a lot to thank the creators of YouTube.

I use YouTube for almost everything as if it were google. Learning, entertainment and relaxation.

Youtube is one of the best social media due to the lot of advantages that you can benefit from them for sure.

I use youtube for:
1- fun
2- learn some skills.
3- watch the resumes matches and many also..

What about you?
Almost all YouTube videos are interesting in one way or the other. I use YouTube mainly for listening good old film songs in Tamil and Hindi. I also view videos on adventure.

I mainly use youtube for Entertainment purposes. I have a favorite gaming streamer that puts content on youtube, that I can't find during is streaming on Twitch. I also use it for watching documentaries.

I'm using YouTube for so many things like learning new things, as a form of education and also for entertainment and fun

I'm using YouTube to learn different skills and catch fun. Visual learning is the best form of learning and YouTube offers one of the best form of visual learning for me

I use YouTube for many things
1- for learning new skills
2- for entertainment
3- for watching news and seeing what is happening around the world

Most of the time I use youtube as music player, I used adblock for continuous play. Also checking for reviews of items before buying to get more info or to find better options.

This is all about YouTube. You can use to hear songs almost in every language. I used it for similar things. I watch movies, learn Physics, precautions about any disease, to watch highlights of matches and much more entertainment there. You can find everything there.

I'm using YouTube for information purposes, entertainment, online lectures, match highlights, business ideas and for freelancing courses. I looking forward now to make my own YouTube channel.
Now a days I'm searching for good content which I Should upload in My Videos to entertain people and to give information which I have about anything to others.

There are different reason why people make use of youtube, youtube is a platform that comprises of different varieties of videos ranging from educational videos to technology and more. For me personally I use youtube for so many different reason, to check videos for educational purposes, also for my cooking lessions and also for sport videos and other stuff.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back