What's new

Why are there so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhoods?

And that is one of the things affecting real estate agency in the neighborhood because when the street thugs end up running with people's funds, it's reduce trust for real estate agents in general.
We agree that one's bad reputation affects the conglomerate of real estate agents. And it is then that the agent who projects himself to success, builds a good reputation that will carry him beyond criticism.
The truth of the mater is, this real estate agents are not as populated in every places as we may think they are. They are actually concentrated somewhere or scattered everywhere, but are definitely few
I agree with you. Although many members comment that in their countries they get them everywhere, in mine and I realize that in yours, the reality is different. If they are available, but in certain areas there are few of them.

Real estate agents always on places that are very attractive to development. A typical example is my place of residence because there are a lot of real estate agent here.

Real estate agents always on places that are very attractive to development. A typical example is my place of residence because there are a lot of real estate agent here.
As you describe, they are always in attractive locations for development. But how do you see real estate agents in rural places ? is it also easy to find them ? Because there are usually few or none in these humble sectors.

The reason why we have few real estate agent here is because of the location, most people in that area can not afford to pay them this cause their shortage but if you can afford their services you can always find one.

We agree that one's bad reputation affects the conglomerate of real estate agents. And it is then that the agent who projects himself to success, builds a good reputation that will carry him beyond criticism.

I agree with you. Although many members comment that in their countries they get them everywhere, in mine and I realize that in yours, the reality is different. If they are available, but in certain areas there are few of them.
They say that one bad doing can undo all the good things one can do or even did in a very long while which is why we should be very careful of what we do in life.

They say that one bad doing can undo all the good things one can do or even did in a very long while which is why we should be very careful of what we do in life.
It is right to be very careful, especially when dealing directly with clients as an agent, which will destroy your career because of the bad reputation. If you have made a mistake, acknowledge it and try to demonstrate the learning you have gained in order to clear your name.

It is right to be very careful, especially when dealing directly with clients as an agent, which will destroy your career because of the bad reputation. If you have made a mistake, acknowledge it and try to demonstrate the learning you have gained in order to clear your name.
It's very important to be careful especially when it comes to customers as you may not know the one that is influential and try to frame one and it can be difficult to clear one's name

It's very important to be careful especially when it comes to customers as you may not know the one that is influential and try to frame one and it can be difficult to clear one's name
You are absolutely right and it is very accurate, so I always think that honesty should be the letter of introduction, in this way we will always act correctly and avoid future complications.

I would.like to go into the real estate firm soon and start as an agent because of te funds required and I will make sure to avoid mistakes like those I've learned from.

I would.like to go into the real estate firm soon and start as an agent because of te funds required and I will make sure to avoid mistakes like those I've learned from.
I love that you have in mind to enter the real estate world and start making a profit. This world will bring you great satisfaction, you just have to follow the right steps and above all keep honesty.

The truth of the mater is, this real estate agents are not as populated in every places as we may think they are. They are actually concentrated somewhere or scattered everywhere, but are definitely few
Any neighborhood where there is no real estate agent that means there is no real estate establishment today because real estate agents go with the establishment.

Any neighborhood where there is no real estate agent that means there is no real estate establishment today because real estate agents go with the establishment.
It is true to some extent what you describe, perhaps the agents stay in the establishments, which I imagine are the offices. I understand that one of the functions of these is to get properties to sell or rent, and for that you must do a good marketing, or go in search of them, in any area. What do you think?

If an agent can't find any cogent reason to be in a particular place or location where his business is not being favorable to him, the common sense thing to do is to leave such places to places where his activities will make him sales

If an agent can't find any cogent reason to be in a particular place or location where his business is not being favorable to him, the common sense thing to do is to leave such places to places where his activities will make him sales
This is what really happens with real estate agents. In general they will be on sites that give them high returns, rather than spending time on sites where the returns will be lower.
That's why it's hard to get Realtors in humble places.

This is what really happens with real estate agents. In general they will be on sites that give them high returns, rather than spending time on sites where the returns will be lower.
That's why it's hard to get Realtors in humble places.
Any neighborhood where there is no real estate agent means that it is already occupied bye individuals and there are no new buildings there for sales or for rent.

Any neighborhood where there is no real estate agent means that it is already occupied bye individuals and there are no new buildings there for sales or for rent.
In my country it is difficult to get real estate agents in poor areas, even if there are clients waiting for them. Posting the thread and with the different publications, I came to the conclusion that the reason is economic, since the agents will be found, where there are more benefits.

I don't think you are correct my friend. Maybe you are unable to notice these agents around you. There is actually a way to find these agents through contact list.

It simply depends on the geographical location. If you stay on the rural area, you'll always find it difficult to see some estate agents cos it's rural area.

I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?
This is a very nice question. I think because if the agent comes from a low income family he would think that the right persons to buy the property are the high income people. So he pursues or sells the property he is selling to the rich people and not to his fellow poor.

I don't think you are correct my friend. Maybe you are unable to notice these agents around you. There is actually a way to find these agents through contact list.
When it comes to low-income areas, it is difficult to find real estate agents willing to dedicate their time to closing a deal in the sector.
It simply depends on the geographical location. If you stay on the rural area, you'll always find it difficult to see some estate agents cos it's rural area.
It is true, in rural areas it is not common to find real estate agents, they will be where the most profit is to be made and that is in urban areas.

This is a very nice question. I think because if the agent comes from a low income family he would think that the right persons to buy the property are the high income people. So he pursues or sells the property he is selling to the rich people and not to his fellow poor.
You got my question right, real estate agents will go where the rich are to increase their profits by closing a deal, and not in the poorer areas where those profits are low. This is usually because, as you describe, the agents mostly come from poor households.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back