What's new

Why are there so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhoods?

There are agents in my neighborhood, they are even two types, the first ones are disturbing touts while the other ones are in a corporate business those ones that could be at least trusted to an offence.

There are agents in my neighborhood, they are even two types, the first ones are disturbing touts while the other ones are in a corporate business those ones that could be at least trusted to an offence.
Most of the agents around tends to be fraudulent or engage in fraud because since it is an open market that has little or no corperate regulations, any one can claim to be an estate agent.

There exist some of them thats just move from town to town in the name of real estate agency, they are mostly the type that can defraud people.

The thugs that parades themselves as real estate agents are the most annoying ones and you can find them in the local areas in my state. If you live in such neighborhood, good real estate agents will be few in the neighborhood.

You have already answered your question, you said low income people look for an affordable home to buy, because they cannot afford the percentage of the estate agent they decided to look for house to buy themselves without the help of an agent.
There are cases that if they can pay the percentage or make the effort to pay it, and even then they do not find a real estate agent. But the truth is that these agents go where the best profits are, from people who have no problem to pay the profit to that agent.

I do not know the country of the poster but I do know that there are many of them in my home country. There are estate developers that collect money instalmentally for the purchase of their properties , some do collect it daily like a daily contribution

I do not know the country of the poster but I do know that there are many of them in my home country. There are estate developers that collect money instalmentally for the purchase of their properties , some do collect it daily like a daily contribution
I am from Venezuela, here in my country there are also many real estate agents, but they are very few in low-income areas. You made me remember that previously in my country there was the possibility of buying homes in the way you describe, a monthly payment was made until the amount was completed.

I live in a very populated and fast developing area, there are lots of real estate agents and of course, the business is very profitable in my area cos investors are plenty.

Most of the agents around tends to be fraudulent or engage in fraud because since it is an open market that has little or no corperate regulations, any one can claim to be an estate agent.

There exist some of them thats just move from town to town in the name of real estate agency, they are mostly the type that can defraud people.
The fastest way to know the truants that also disguise themselves as agents is that you also see them in different sites disturbing workers for stipends before they release them.

There are no few or real estate property in the neighborhood because not everyone can be able to afford real estate property so most people live or build little houses that they can afford
that is one of the disadvantage of real estate investment because to make something out of it you needs to have a large amount of money to start,and sometimes people always prefer to build their own houses in themselves.

I live in a very populated and fast developing area, there are lots of real estate agents and of course, the business is very profitable in my area cos investors are plenty.
Excellent, if it is a populated and rapidly developing town, it is a good place for real estate agents. They know how to take advantage of opportunities like the ones you describe, this way they can generate good profits.

You have already answered your question, you said low income people look for an affordable home to buy, because they cannot afford the percentage of the estate agent they decided to look for house to buy themselves without the help of an agent.
The only neighborhood where you will not find a real estate agent is a neighborhood where there is no real estate real estate agents are everywhere especially here in my neighborhood.

At least there are, in your neighborhood, "unsettling resellers while the others are in a corporate business". In this case, I suppose that the most trustworthy ones are the ones with a corporate business, and they are the ones to look for when it comes to any negotiation.

I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?
To me personally I think is as a result of ignorance of the individual involved because it's can be seen sometimes that real estate agent can't handle some tasks or deals properly and also other alternatives are already in play

I don't really know the country or location you are referring to. But in my country, Nigeria, there are still agents around the neighborhood and business is flowing well between owner of property and the person buying or renting the property. That is my contributions in this.

My area is a high developing area so there are a lot of real estate agents and even companies. I am even also contemplating on venturing into the business because it is lucrative.

To me personally I think is as a result of ignorance of the individual involved because it's can be seen sometimes that real estate agent can't handle some tasks or deals properly and also other alternatives are already in play
You are absolutely right @Lordfalcao , I think this is one of the most common problems, when the real estate agent can't handle his functions properly. Which hurts the business and his reputation. Not everyone who wants to be an agent is prepared for it.
I don't really know the country or location you are referring to. But in my country, Nigeria, there are still agents around the neighborhood and business is flowing well between owner of property and the person buying or renting the property. That is my contributions in this.
I am glad to know that in Nigeria there are sectors where real estate agents work properly and everything flows, as I have read from other members that there are areas where things are different.
My area is a high developing area so there are a lot of real estate agents and even companies. I am even also contemplating on venturing into the business because it is lucrative.
I would love if you have the chance, to get into real estate. More so if you are in a developing country, where the chances of profit are high.

At least there are, in your neighborhood, "unsettling resellers while the others are in a corporate business". In this case, I suppose that the most trustworthy ones are the ones with a corporate business, and they are the ones to look for when it comes to any negotiation.
Yes, that's how it goes in my neighborhood but not everyone knows that, they think that when they meet these retailers they are meeting the right person maybe because they are in a hurry to make profit.

Yes, that's how it goes in my neighborhood but not everyone knows that, they think that when they meet these retailers they are meeting the right person maybe because they are in a hurry to make profit.
The truth is that it is very unfortunate that in the countries, there are people with a bad reputation and what it does is to harm both customers and real estate agents as a whole. These are left with a bad reputation because of a few.

The truth is that it is very unfortunate that in the countries, there are people with a bad reputation and what it does is to harm both customers and real estate agents as a whole. These are left with a bad reputation because of a few.
And that is one of the things affecting real estate agency in the neighborhood because when the street thugs end up running with people's funds, it's reduce trust for real estate agents in general.

The truth of the mater is, this real estate agents are not as populated in every places as we may think they are. They are actually concentrated somewhere or scattered everywhere, but are definitely few

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back