What's new

Why are there so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhoods?

At the beginning, when I created the thread, I had not thought about it, but as the posts have gone by, I have come to the conclusion that many agents make the decision to work with wealthy people, and in addition fear for their safety in areas with economically poor people.
Well understood,maybe the real estate agents and organisation are just concentrating in a location in which they demand for their services is high and as you said maybe they are also interested to work with people that are into the business already.

Well understood,maybe the real estate agents and organisation are just concentrating in a location in which they demand for their services is high and as you said maybe they are also interested to work with people that are into the business already.
Yes, when demand is high and profits are rewarding. Homes in urban areas are much more expensive than those in rural areas, therefore profits increase and that is what real estate agents are really looking for.

Yes, each country acts differently when it comes to real estate management, some are similar but there are always differences. And this calls my attention, since it is possible to apply the benefits of other countries in our country and get better profits. Of course, if the laws allow it.
I don't think there is a law that governs real estate investment because anybody can just go into real estate investment as well as you are dealing legally, do you have any law that governs real estate investment in your country ?

I do not know which neighborhood you are talking about but in my place real estate agents are every where. If you have a capacity to negotiate the deal, you are real estate agent.

I don't think there is a law that governs real estate investment because anybody can just go into real estate investment as well as you are dealing legally, do you have any law that governs real estate investment in your country ?
It is true that anyone can make a real estate investment in my country as well as in others. But there are laws and regulations that have to be respected. When I wrote this publication to which you are responding, I made reference to the way they manage the properties.

Yes, when demand is high and profits are rewarding. Homes in urban areas are much more expensive than those in rural areas, therefore profits increase and that is what real estate agents are really looking for.

Wow I am learning a lot from you,but what of the rural settlement do you think that organising a real estate business won't be profitable ? People are still living there although they might not have enough money, don't you think it will be profitable ?

Wow I am learning a lot from you,but what of the rural settlement do you think that organising a real estate business won't be profitable ? People are still living there although they might not have enough money, don't you think it will be profitable ?
I firmly believe that it is profitable, and therefore I believe that there should be real estate agents regardless of the area. The population continues to increase and therefore the need for housing, regardless of whether the population is humble or wealthy.

It is true that anyone can make a real estate investment in my country as well as in others. But there are laws and regulations that have to be respected. When I wrote this publication to which you are responding, I made reference to the way they manage the properties.
Okay I understand, some of the law I know are general law of acquiring a land or property which include proper signing and proper agreement between the buyer and the seller and sealing by a lawyer, and also you must get a certificate of occupancy and other government documents.

I firmly believe that it is profitable, and therefore I believe that there should be real estate agents regardless of the area. The population continues to increase and therefore the need for housing, regardless of whether the population is humble or wealthy.
If you have are saying that it is profitable then it may not generate a full profit,if we are investing in the rural settlement this type of investment to my own understanding should be for a very long time until the rural settlement is develop, with this you will enjoy a huge profit.

Okay I understand, some of the law I know are general law of acquiring a land or property which include proper signing and proper agreement between the buyer and the seller and sealing by a lawyer, and also you must get a certificate of occupancy and other government documents.
It is true what you describe, apart from other documentation from the land registry and the appraiser. As I described above, the point is that in the country I was talking about, the agents live in the properties they are going to rent or sell in order to have the availability to the client. In my country the real estate agents have their offices and the interested party must go to look for them or call them by phone.
If you have are saying that it is profitable then it may not generate a full profit,if we are investing in the rural settlement this type of investment to my own understanding should be for a very long time until the rural settlement is develop, with this you will enjoy a huge profit.
In rural areas, earnings are generally lower than in urban areas. And as you describe, they have to wait longer to achieve a reasonable profit. Even so, I still think it is profitable, because you still acquire the benefits according to the property you have.

It is true what you describe, apart from other documentation from the land registry and the appraiser. As I described above, the point is that in the country I was talking about, the agents live in the properties they are going to rent or sell in order to have the availability to the client. In my country the real estate agents have their offices and the interested party must go to look for them or call them by phone.

In rural areas, earnings are generally lower than in urban areas. And as you describe, they have to wait longer to achieve a reasonable profit. Even so, I still think it is profitable, because you still acquire the benefits according to the property you have.
Ok I understand, nice organisation,is interesting to learn all these things from you since I do not even have a single understanding of how real estate investment is done,always believe in buying a house and selling it for a higher price that is all,I didn't know that a lot of other arrangements to be made.

I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?
Well we have agents but don't call them real estate agent but house agents, because they are not dealing with estate so they call them house agent and they guide people before buying house.

Ok I understand, nice organisation,is interesting to learn all these things from you since I do not even have a single understanding of how real estate investment is done,always believe in buying a house and selling it for a higher price that is all,I didn't know that a lot of other arrangements to be made.
My main idea is to receive information from other members and learn about the different ways to negotiate outside my environment in the Real Estate field. In the end we are all here to learn and in this way generate income.
Well we have agents but don't call them real estate agent but house agents, because they are not dealing with estate so they call them house agent and they guide people before buying house.
This is interesting, it is a different way of excluding the sale of real estate. In most countries in the world, "housing agents", as you describe them, are real estate agents, as housing belongs to this.

My main idea is to receive information from other members and learn about the different ways to negotiate outside my environment in the Real Estate field. In the end we are all here to learn and in this way generate income.

This is interesting, it is a different way of excluding the sale of real estate. In most countries in the world, "housing agents", as you describe them, are real estate agents, as housing belongs to this.
Ooh really, my country is not a country anyways because we do things upside down, we copied the real estate thing because we feel we are uping our game.

Ooh really, my country is not a country anyways because we do things upside down, we copied the real estate thing because we feel we are uping our game.
It is very possible that they will improve their game, there are different ways to close a deal and therefore get the benefit they deserve for the work. Each country has its own technique and way of working.

We live on the lake and I take nightly or early a.m. walks. I’m always seeing signs that say “Open House, Sunday 2 p.m.” things of that sort, with a real estate agency sign or realtor attached to it. That’s how it goes here in Michigan when it comes to purchasing homes. But if people are interested in condos, apartments, even trailer parks, it’s very rare to have any type of real estate company get involved, only because the ads for these properties are listed online and the potential buyers get the address from there and check out the places themselves through the landlord directly.

Thanks for that, the one you have just said how it is done in your location then that means I need to research how it is also done in my location so that I am see if it is something that will favour me, the topic is getting interesting.thanks

Thanks for that, the one you have just said how it is done in your location then that means I need to research how it is also done in my location so that I am see if it is something that will favour me, the topic is getting interesting.thanks
There are no few or real estate property in the neighborhood because not everyone can be able to afford real estate property so most people live or build little houses that they can afford

We live on the lake and I take nightly or early a.m. walks. I’m always seeing signs that say “Open House, Sunday 2 p.m.” things of that sort, with a real estate agency sign or realtor attached to it. That’s how it goes here in Michigan when it comes to purchasing homes. But if people are interested in condos, apartments, even trailer parks, it’s very rare to have any type of real estate company get involved, only because the ads for these properties are listed online and the potential buyers get the address from there and check out the places themselves through the landlord directly.
I love that you gave your opinion and how it works in your area @Melanie M , placing ads with the name of the realtor or their phone number is the way to do marketing even in my country. It is an excellent option to the other way of advertising and that is to place the property online by the owner, which helps the client a lot since he will not pay any overprice to the real estate agent.
I believe that if you do your research, you can get a lot of positive information in your area, and the easy way to make money with property sales, without any investment, just your time and availability. As I described above we are here to help each other and learn.

I wonder why when low-income people look for an affordable home to buy, many times regardless of whether it is in the neighborhood or not, they do not find an agent to guide them and give them options.
Compared to economically stable people, the low-income population is the majority, therefore there is more work for real estate agents and even for the owners of said businesses.
What are the reasons that prevent an agent from working in the neighborhoods?
You have already answered your question, you said low income people look for an affordable home to buy, because they cannot afford the percentage of the estate agent they decided to look for house to buy themselves without the help of an agent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back