What's new

Why are there so few or no real estate agents in the neighborhoods?

This is because of the common knowledge that estate management business requires a lot of money, connection and professionalism. But the truth is that you can pool your resources together with others as a starter, just few people are aware of this fact.

You're right @Sariana23, they'll be where profit is more for them. And not where they'll find task hard to come. Urban area is simply their goal girl.
It is true, although I consider that everyone has rights, and these agents should be distributed in all sectors, I also understand the preference of these agents since they will be where they obtain more benefits.

Actually it depends on the type of area you are into ,as far as it is concern it is very hard to find a real estate agent in rural area unless if they are in duty

It is definitely your location that would determine the type of agents in your neighbourhood I am sure that there are many agents in my neighbourhood.

I think they believe they won't make a huge profit from the poor ones or those barely feeding on hand to mouth. They target high places or rich communities where they can get a good deal and make a profit.

It is true, although I consider that everyone has rights, and these agents should be distributed in all sectors, I also understand the preference of these agents since they will be where they obtain more benefits.
As I've said before everyone is simply looking out for what's more benefiting to them. That's what those agents are simply doing.

Scarcity of real estate agent depends on the location because when there is no opportunity for them in a location there is no way you can see them there.

Actually it depends on the type of area you are into ,as far as it is concern it is very hard to find a real estate agent in rural area unless if they are in duty
Having them on call or telephoning them to request their services is the best way to count on them in rural areas. In urban areas they will always be available and on duty.
I think they believe they won't make a huge profit from the poor ones or those barely feeding on hand to mouth. They target high places or rich communities where they can get a good deal and make a profit.
It is what they think and it may be true, however it is better to get small profits from the poor, than to wait for an opportunity with rich people.
Scarcity of real estate agent depends on the location because when there is no opportunity for them in a location there is no way you can see them there.
I believe that the opportunities are in any rural or urban area, the difference is in the earnings and in the decision of the real estate agent.

That is simply because real estate business is not a child's play and requires a lot of money invested in it before it can survive. Normally businesses like this that require a lot of capital I have a few people running it

It is a common place reasoning that most people that are into real estate agency business will certainly want to be where the action is happening which mostly is in the urban or semi Urban areas

I am not sure in what country you live. But I think if people can afford houses where rent is low, then it might be possible to earn commission in such areas because houses for rent might be available at a low cost and people might prefer living at a low cost.
Over here in Nigeria especially in Nigeria there are enough real estate buildings and the federal capital city of Nigeria because of all the migration of people to the capital state.

That is simply because real estate business is not a child's play and requires a lot of money invested in it before it can survive. Normally businesses like this that require a lot of capital I have a few people running it
I think you did not read the topic, since I am referring to real estate agents, and not to the investment business. Of course if you want to invest in real estate you need a lot of capital.
It is a common place reasoning that most people that are into real estate agency business will certainly want to be where the action is happening which mostly is in the urban or semi Urban areas
Yes, it is the most common, they stay where the action is and the high returns. The higher the cost of the property, the more generous the profit, that is why agents wait for the opportunity with wealthy people.

Over here in Nigeria especially in Nigeria there are enough real estate buildings and the federal capital city of Nigeria because of all the migration of people to the capital state.

I am quite sure that oandemic was the main reason why real estate business is suffering in Nigeria. In Pakistan, the situation is the same. Real Estate business is suffering a lot in my country due to the pandemic problem that brought the economy down.

I presume that's in your location because in this my setting, there are so many agents including those that are not licensed. They're just our there to hike prices for houses they didn't build.

I think development around the area will determine if there will be a lot of real estate agencies around the vicinity. People like to set up real estate agency in an area where there is continuous development of property and commercial activities.

I think development around the area will determine if there will be a lot of real estate agencies around the vicinity. People like to set up real estate agency in an area where there is continuous development of property and commercial activities.
Your comment @kayode10 is valid, most of the real estate agencies have a location close to where there are real estate developments, however when we refer to rentals or sales of properties in already urbanized areas of humble people, it is difficult to get a real estate agent.

It all depends on where you are in the world and what country you are in. In my nation, and particularly in my neighborhood, there are a lot of estate agents, including many unemployed graduates, because it is a simple career that doesn't take a lot of resources to get started.

I think it really depends on your location because I believe that there are so many of they in my location, because is really hard to find it in rural area.

It all depends on where you are in the world and what country you are in. In my nation, and particularly in my neighborhood, there are a lot of estate agents, including many unemployed graduates, because it is a simple career that doesn't take a lot of resources to get started.
I think it really depends on your location because I believe that there are so many of they in my location, because is really hard to find it in rural area.
It is correct, both are right, it depends on the location, since real estate agents seek to obtain the best profits in each operation and these are not found in rural areas (humble), on the contrary they are in urbanized areas and more in sectors of wealthy people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back