What's new

Why are certain regions restricted from a particular survey?

Demographically African and Asian continents are usually excluded from survey sites, not because they dont need their opinion but because of demograph.

Anger and distaste are mere words to describe the pain and hurts I feel Inside, when I log in to take surveys and it is boldly written: NO SURVEY AVAILABLE FOR YOUR REGION! That's seem unfair to me.

This issue is being faced by many who found themselves in a developing country.

Why should surveys be limited to certain kinds of persons, I do question myself? What could be responsible for this problem? I need an answer, please share your reason.
You don't have to feel that way... the probability lies in the available requirements of statistics needed at that particular time is not available in your country.

Some reasons might be because your region's statistics or information is not really needed by the agency. Or it might be because of the activities of certain individuals in your region.

Anger and distaste are mere words to describe the pain and hurts I feel Inside, when I log in to take surveys and it is boldly written: NO SURVEY AVAILABLE FOR YOUR REGION! That's seem unfair to me.

Why should surveys be limited to certain kinds of persons, I do question myself? What could be responsible for this problem? I need an answer, please share your reason.
No country is restricted form participating in a survey. All countries are welcome. But the companies that pays survey companies are mostly from developed countries. They are paying for survey because they want to know people's opinions on there products. There are some survey that are available for Africans

It's not only you that is experiencing that kind of situation. That is why I am not active anymore on survey sites because of the unavailable survey in our country also. Our country is also a developing country that's why there is unavailable survey all the time. It's so sad and discouraging.

I won't really blame survey sites for restricting some countries like mine, when zap surveys was here, majority would like and input falsely which is one of the reason zap surveys left.

Personally I believe that it's the third world countries that are always limited from making money online from online surveys that they will chill and make money from by what they submit to the website.

Most Survey site tend to restrict certain regions. It is only about a handful that accepts other region. I presume they consider regions that are more developed technologically.

I know it's unfair, I've heard many complaints and I agree .. but think that those who do the surveys want activity and answers from countries where there is traffic and have unlimited access in that area. you to be a businessman .. would you pay someone for a survey in africa or germany? an example ... I know it's not right but that's the way of thinking :)

I believe this usually occurs because those surveys contain content that are unrelatable with those countries that are banned and taking answers from them would definitely affect the analysis and results of such answers because it wouldn't be real.

To safeguard the privacy of respondents, a particular poll may restrict participation from certain geographic areas. Geographical factors like a country, state, or city may be included, along with other factors like income or age.

I perfectly understand when some religion are restricted from taking part in some form of surveys, like for instance someone that is a Muslim should not take part in review for an alcoholic drink

Surveys are carried out by businesses to collect consumer data, market insights, etc. These companies are based on Europe and America and their consumers are also based in America and Europe.Therefore, they want opinion only from the people in these regions.

I perfectly understand when some religion are restricted from taking part in some form of surveys, like for instance someone that is a Muslim should not take part in review for an alcoholic drink

Exactly! This is a very clear explanation of why some surveys are cut off from certain regions. This is because the information the people living in that part of world is going to provide will be completely useless to the company that is sponsoring the survey.

I think it's because in certain regions of the world market research is not carried out as assiduously as it is in tier 1 countries for example, in my country for example, the government is constantly doing surveys and also the European Union to find out the opinion of the people, also companies are constantly doing market research to know the opinions of customers or potential customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back