What's new

Who was your introduction to Metal Music?

Kaynil

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 23, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For many people, Metal is just too much. It wouldn't surprise me if for many it was the case they first didn't like it and then, later on, got introduced by a friend or just progressively got more tolerant with faster beats. I think it was kind of like that for me, I am not a big follower of Metal but whatever I listen from it has been a mixture of friends and just hoping little by little into it.

So time to ride memory lane, who was that band or artrist that got yuou interested?
Did you know at the time you were listening to metal music?

Metal is a huge field with dozends of different genres. I discover Metal when I was young, at the end of the sixties and in the course of a half century, I discovered new genres, some liked more, other less, but all very interesting and a lot of them not so far from some classic composers in their style, well, using different instruments. Bach, Vivaldi and others, sure today would be metalheads

Many people have different ways of being introduced to metal music. It could be a friend, a family member, or just by chance. Some people could've started with a more commercial band and then progressed to heavier genres. Keep in mind that metal music has many sub-genres, such as heavy metal, thrash metal, death metal. Some people could have started with a more accessible subgenre and then progressed to heavier ones. As for me, I enjoy all types. Btw, my favorite at the moment is this masterpiece . It's also worth mentioning that there are many great metal bands out there. Many of them have stood the test of time, such as Metallica, Iron Maiden, or Slayer.

Last edited:
Well, I discovered metal by myself, although my older brother introduced me into Rock and Pop-Rock genres in a certain way, I was the one who was looking for a rock that was a little harder and I ended up finding metal with a group called "Dope" which is more of Nu Metal, from there I found different groups that I liked and I also started listening to punk and grunge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back