Who was your first website host?

Sharon

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Apr 22, 2014
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm not sure if any of you remember them but my first host was at expages.com. When I was younger they were the first website host I used. I remember spending hours on there creating my own website and I remember when I got so excited with the concept that you can link to other pages. =)

Who was your first website host?

Mine was GeekGhost back a year or two. They were very fast and even though my end with them was not really pleasant I really recommend them to any person looking for a new host!

My first hosts were Forumotion as well ^^ I really had good time with them, the support forum is excellent too and the staff is very helpful.
It really is a super platform for newbies.
But I've got to say, once you know and more importantly can host your own forum, you wouldn't go for any such service.

I am yet to launch my website. In the beginning of this year, I was planning to start my website but later gave up on the idea because I did not believe that I can earn enough for pay for the servers.

my first host was many years ago, I think in 15 years ... from a Romanian company. now it is no more, it has been abolished. :) but he was doing his job well at the time, I was very satisfied.

My brother-in-law hosted my first site! It was his Christmas present to me. This was 20 years ago and it was a site for spoiled pets and I regret giving up the domain name.

When I still used web hosting, I was with HostGator. The reason I went with them is that they had been around since 2002 and had a long history of good service and reliable uptime.

My first website host was a local hosting service in my country. Their service was relatively cheap and standard back then. I never knew they were reselling hosting services back then; I realized later I can also do same.

I've never had a website host because i've never had a website. I would like to know good websites host because i'm planning to own a website soon. Does anyone have any recommendation?

I started with namecheap and I am still with namecheap. It has been over 7 years since I am using namecheap. I have no complains with namecheap. It is the best webhosting company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back