What's new

Who should partake in forex

Seriously anyone can partake in the forex market even a new born baby but I will have to say that some broker has age specification when you meet a certain age before you can start trading with them but for someone like me I think that knowledge is the key

Forex as a financial market is open for everyone , you can trade the forex market with your demo account but may not be advisable for Live traders when you don't understand how to trate. You should be able to know how to use both fundamental and technical analysis at the same time.

That experiment with false currency like virtual dollar, or usdt coin, being tether coin, EUR/USD, GBD/USD etc, is called demo account. You will see different types of fiat currency pairing in virtual form in forex trading. You will be given some huge amount of money via for demo account to understand how it works before using your fiat currencies to start.
That's true,but I think you are the one to select the amount of money you'll like to start up with, even on Demo accounts, you'll be given this opportunity to choose how much you'll like to start up with.

That's true,but I think you are the one to select the amount of money you'll like to start up with, even on Demo accounts, you'll be given this opportunity to choose how much you'll like to start up with.
I don't know but I think it depends on the demo account and the broker you are using. Like me using metatrader 5 I do not have opportunity to adjust my demo trading portfolio much and the only lowest I can go is $3000.

The forex market is a type of instrument that I believe anybody can do no matter where you are from. You are also going to find it easy to understand other types of financial markets if you should understand the forex market.

Yes forex trading is something I do, if you know what you are doing in the forex market you are going to earn a considerable amount of money,the problems comes when you don't know what you are doing.

Yes forex trading is something I do, if you know what you are doing in the forex market you are going to earn a considerable amount of money,the problems comes when you don't know what you are doing.
If you have the knowledge of forex trading I believe you'll also benefit from it, having the knowledge is all that matters, that's the first step you need to take.

If you have the knowledge of forex trading I believe you'll also benefit from it, having the knowledge is all that matters, that's the first step you need to take.
Having the knowledge is the important thing that you need to have,if you have the knowledge that's when you can be able to earn money, but without the knowledge you can do nothing.

Anyone could partake in forex trading at any point in time.
There is no qualifications required , forex is the largest market in the world with the largest volume.

Having the knowledge is the important thing that you need to have,if you have the knowledge that's when you can be able to earn money, but without the knowledge you can do nothing.
You are right about this, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't really understand this, must newbies invest their money without having the full knowledge of what is it.

You are right about this, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't really understand this, must newbies invest their money without having the full knowledge of what is it.
That's true, if you are also having that type of mindset I don't really think you can earn money online with forex trading, you need to have the right mindset this will very much help you.

That's true, if you are also having that type of mindset I don't really think you can earn money online with forex trading, you need to have the right mindset this will very much help you.
That's just the fact, having a good mindset in trading is very important, alot of people don't really know this, if you don't have the good mindset there's no way you can earn money.

That's just the fact, having a good mindset in trading is very important, alot of people don't really know this, if you don't have the good mindset there's no way you can earn money.
That's the, if you don't have the good mindset in trading you'll just be wasting your time because you'll not get the good results you want, a lot of people don't really know this.

That's the, if you don't have the good mindset in trading you'll just be wasting your time because you'll not get the good results you want, a lot of people don't really know this.
That's true, if you don't know what you are doing just know you are wasting your time, a lot of people are wasting their time because they don't know what they are doing.

That's true, if you don't know what you are doing just know you are wasting your time, a lot of people are wasting their time because they don't know what they are doing.
That's true, and if you don't know what you are doing there's no way you can earn money, you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing before you can earn.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back