What's new

Who should hire a realtor?

One of the things that usually make a property owner to hre the services of a realtor s that they are the persons that are mostly on ground to know those that are interested to buy a property.

A realty agent sells the property of the owner to a buyer. The legal commission here is 3% to 5% of the gross (or the net proceeds depending on the arrangement). It is the standard here that the seller of the property will pay the commission of the agent. However, there are cases where the seller wants the "net" so the agent would have a mark up on the selling price. When the property is sold, the owner will get the agreed "net" amount and the rest goes to the agent.

Both parties need realtors; thought employment of the service is usually by the sellers most times, you can't look beyond the fact that they assist the buyer in ensuring process is smooth and transparency is maintained. So, I think both sellers and buyers of real estate need realtors as highlighted in your earlier paragraph

Employing the services of a professional in any facet of life can be very productive.
Some avoidable problems can be avoided by employing the services of a realtor

Estate agent or realtor provides a bridge between the buyer and the seller. I beleive the services of agents are needed when trying to sell off a home. Since they’re experienced, they could easily find a buyer for a property. Moreover agents fee is often 10% on structures, 5% of lands
The essence of engaging a realtor when you want to sell a property is that,they are the ones in the field and have the network and connection among themselves that can make a property to be sold very quickly in the market.

Well it depends but I think both the buyer and the seller need a realtor most especially the buyer. as a result of the realtor coming to an agreement between the buyer and the seller becomes possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back