What's new

Who remembers the old Google?

The copyrights says 1998. Is this the version of Google in 1998. I did not start using Google until 2010. Internet was so expensive in my country back then. I had to go to cyber cafe to use internet.

I dont even know about old and new google all o rememeber was back then i used to visit cyber cafe to do my computer assignments and the owner hardly allows us to use the computer because of our age

I missed those days xD however, now it's better, faster. we should thank technologies because it facilities our life in all the fields (studies, jobs...)

I can tell the difference between the old Google and the new one all I do is that I have been taken to computer cafe for an assignment and other school practical on internet issues.

Of course, I remember this old style of Google because I normally used to browse in the olden days in cafe and what I can see so far is that Google has come a long way and it's still growing so strong.

😅 i never knew there was even an old google to begin with in the first place. Well back then i had no access to the internet or even any device that could access the internet. I started using the internet around 2009 or there about

I started using Google in 2000. However, I do not remember the kind of interface Google had back in 2000. In 2000, I was not using internet frequently due to the high fees.

I wonder what Google will be like in those days, I am happy I joined the internet when things are way better than they use to be. Now Google has a lot of options that makes using the internet interesting.
I missed those days xD however, now it's better, faster. we should thank technologies because it facilities our life in all the fields (studies, jobs...)

wow, what memories you woke me up. You sent me 20 years ago. yes, i remember google beta. honestly, for the times then, it doesn't look bad at all. :))

Truly things have changed, it was expensive to own a sim card, phone or to use the internet to browse then, now many people can use their phones to do so many things from typing, posting ads, learn graphic design e.t.c.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back