Who plays music?

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you play? How long have you played? How did you get started? How good are you? Do you plan to play other things?

Myself, I love drums and guitar, especially drums which I feel I'm better at, but I'm not so bad on guitar. Anyway, with piano, which I'm working on now, I'm still at a basic level. I sort of left it after childhood lessons, for the most part.

O.K., I did play violin once sort of decent but pretty much have forgot it. Bass guitar is another thing I can play but like piano, need more work.

I play the flute and the tin whistle (also called penny whistle). I always wanted to play the flute but we were really poor so I had to wait until was in my 30s to learn. My husband bought me a flute for my birthday and paid for a few months worth of lessons. My flute teacher was impressed with my accomplishment since I practiced 2 hours a day and invited me to join her flute choir. It was great because then I learned even more from the others around me.

I play the flute and the tin whistle (also called penny whistle). I always wanted to play the flute but we were really poor so I had to wait until was in my 30s to learn. My husband bought me a flute for my birthday and paid for a few months worth of lessons. My flute teacher was impressed with my accomplishment since I practiced 2 hours a day and invited me to join her flute choir. It was great because then I learned even more from the others around me.

I can't stand instruments with the mouth. I've always been good at hands stuff. Anyway, I did O.K., with trumpet and sax, but found they weren't my thing.

I'm not good at singing and playing musical instruments, and so you guys can guess that I can't play. But in terms of software and maybe a mixer music system and added sounds and clips together is another story. Fun and if you had the resources it's great, I have a mate who does that in his fee time and he spent time passing good topis and tricks to me that I then was able to track and make up myself.

End of the day it can be no copyright sounds but I never did release any sounds, I just did it for the sake of just doing it :) If I was to ask to do it, I say no LOL as it's not my kind of interest. Has anyone done what I just said above?

Reactions: jyy
I'm not good at singing and playing musical instruments, and so you guys can guess that I can't play. But in terms of software and maybe a mixer music system and added sounds and clips together is another story. Fun and if you had the resources it's great, I have a mate who does that in his fee time and he spent time passing good topis and tricks to me that I then was able to track and make up myself.

End of the day it can be no copyright sounds but I never did release any sounds, I just did it for the sake of just doing it :) If I was to ask to do it, I say no LOL as it's not my kind of interest. Has anyone done what I just said above?

If it's just a hobby, I'm sure you don't have to deal with copyrights. That was a problem with hip-hop in the beginning.

I like to sing, I have been taking canto lessons last year, when I was small I was playing guitar and a little but of piano.

I like to play with Piano, when I was a child my mom bought me a piano and from there I started learn this field.
She also bring teachers to our home in order to improve my skills.

Now, I'm good at it and every day specialize 1-2 hours for practicing. ^^

I used to play the drums when I was little. As I grow up other activities of interest took it away from me. I developed an interest in the guitar but haven't been disciplined enough to learn it to an expert level.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back