What's new

Who opens the doors of the business?

Sometimes this will definitely depend on the type of business . Some certain business will require the security man to be the door opener and in certain organisations the managers are those to take this responsibility.

Using the private organisation which I am working for currently , our security has been sacked , so the key was given to two people that normally comes early to work for opening .
Sometimes this will definitely depend on the type of business . Some certain business will require the security man to be the door opener and in certain organisations the managers are those to take this responsibility.

I think opening a gate in a company should be a gateman not a employee because opening a gate is a gateman duty, not a employee.
The gateman is saddled with the responsibility of opening and closing the gate. It is not proper for an employee to be opening and closing the gate because that is not his duties.

Gateman or security guard are usually giving the opportunity to open and close the main door into the company. They get to the work early and open the main door and ensure it's closed after work

Using the private organisation which I am working for currently , our security has been sacked , so the key was given to two people that normally comes early to work for opening .
Then the business organisation should be looking forward to employee the two securities so that they won't have to stress the two people anymore since everyone have responsibilities to perform.

It depends on the rule and regulations laid down by the management of the organisation , so opening the door of the business sometimes might have to do with who comes to the office early .
This is acyually the duty og managemnt to put out rules and set regulations on how they want things to be done,it might not be something that is universal,but can be something that would be acceptable to all.

In some cases, the owner of the business always prefers to open the business himself, just to be sure that everything in the store is secure. The Manager or assistant can be given the responsibility of opening the doors to the business; these set of employees must also be punctual as long as they have no official assignments.

This is acyually the duty og managemnt to put out rules and set regulations on how they want things to be done,it might not be something that is universal,but can be something that would be acceptable to all.
Like you just said that it depends on the management of the company to have a pre set rules on that issue of opening the door of the business , but here in my own organisation , the people that comes early always goes home with the key ,

Like you just said that it depends on the management of the company to have a pre set rules on that issue of opening the door of the business , but here in my own organisation , the people that comes early always goes home with the key ,
That is why the management neet to set the records stright from the onset,because once the staff knows that the rules is like this everyone will have no other option than to comply.

This depends on company to company. When I was working in a store temporarily, it was me who opened the door of the store instead of the helper I had employed.
Yes, because every companies has someone who opened business doors because everybody who worked in a company know all their position where to work, so in every companies they have their watchman that open the door.

The management is in the position of stating the rules and regulation of the organisation concerning who opens the door , even sometimes when there's security operatives , they only give the key to their trusted workers

In most business , the business manager is the one in charge of the key and he or she will hand over the business key to anyone . In some business organisation the receptionist will be the one or the security

Some business operates for 24 hours but I believe in most cases it is the business directors that should be the one with the business key. Those are the most trusted people in business.

Each company is governed by its own agreements and responsibilities. In the particular case of the functions of the employees of an office, company or institution, where there are security personnel, whose responsibility is it to open the doors for the personnel to enter? The doorman or the guard? I have seen discussions because the guards want to put them as guardians when their responsibility is to take care and as the word "guard" says, to protect and take care of the personnel.
I also think it is not ethical for company owners to make gaurds open the door for them, there job is something else not opening the door, everyone should open the door themselves.

I think the owner of the business should hire someone to be doing that, there's no way you can be working and the same time opening and closing door's,it doesn't makes any sense.

Because the opinions received do not agree and are different from my location in some cases, if there is no doorman employee the job is done by a security guard or any other employee

The majority of businesses trust their guards to open the doors because they are always on duty and such, so I don't think that is a serious problem. However, some companies find it difficult to do that because you can't put too much trust in them, so they prefer to hire someone higher up.

A watchman should be in charge of opening doors. In doing so, he would try to prepare the workplace for the firm owner's arrival. This is the proper course of action.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back