jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Who likes it? Do you draw, paint, or use computer art? Where did you learn? How good are you? Do you have any examples to show us?

Myself, I like computer art. I'm not so good at drawing, painting etc.. like I am music. However, that could change with training.

I love to draw, I actually started a class on Udemy this year to learn how to draw better in real life or digitally on the tablet. It s a great opportunity to improve a skill to change perspectives

We're similar dear, I hate paiting and drawing because I'm too bad on them, at schools I never got a good mark in drawing.
I like the computer art too much and feel comfortable with it.

We are all encouraged to express ourselves in a number of ways from a young age in order to foster innovation. It is an essential aspect of our mental health. While some of us may be lucky enough to pursue careers as professional artists as adults, the majority of us cultivate our imagination in our spare time.

Like drawing because is my best even when I was in school, I draw perfect actually drawing is made for artistic everybody is encourage to learn how to draw.

I draw art and I also make art. It is my hobby and I enjoy doing this a lot right from my youth age. Right now it is more easier you can download an app or a software to create good art.

I have always love using paint to create something on my computer using some computer software's like corel draw. I create some nice art work. It is really cool to me even if it isn't cool to others.lolzzzzz

Who likes it? Do you draw, paint, or use computer art? Where did you learn? How good are you? Do you have any examples to show us?

Myself, I like computer art. I'm not so good at drawing, painting etc.. like I am music. However, that could change with training.
I love art, I have a flare for drawing because I can draw but not very neatly, but my big sis is a talented artist she makes lovely portraits. I think the art runs in my family because my daughter is showing some signs of the art gift

I likes drawing and painting and i also likes computer art of drawing with the aid of using computer, and i am also in love with painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back