jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's called the hood and often looked down on. However, in some areas they are truly safe and they aren't dumpy places to live. In fact, they are way cleaner than a lot of motels.

I have been living in the ghetto in Denmark, and nice and also weird experiences but again it is about your perception about the subject, everything is objective not subjective.

Public housing ... it's someting no body likes ... because it limits the privacy . But sometimes when i go to work far from home i do it with my work mates because it's not expensive

As long as you have security and tranquility, you can live anywhere, although there are times as mikenova22 says, that there is no choice.

In my country where I come from public house as a low standard or as ghetto life style, but some of they are really nice looking, safe, lively, conductive and some times neat

I don't think if I will prefer living in a public House. I don't really like places that are exposed I just like a quiet place to leave and enjoy my life.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back