jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What kind do you like? Do you usually make it yourself? What do you like with it? Who likes gourmet coffee? Who likes instant?

How do you compare coffee to other drinks? Do you like it better?

Last edited:
My problem these days seems to be sugar. Maybe I'm pre-diabetic. In that case, it isn't the caffeine but the sugar I want mainly.

I can't function in a morning without a cup of coffee..! ? It's been the same for almost as long as I dare to remember. I tend to drink instant, a lot of the filter stuff is quite bitter and tends to leave little grains in the bottom of the cup.

I also enjoy the Eggnog Latté that Starbucks do at Christmas, although for the last few years it seems to have been in short supply.

To be honest, I'd rather start work without coffee. I'd rather just suffer and then when the day's done enjoy a cup like some enjoy a beer.

I like coffee but coffee does not like me! The issue I have with it is the caffeine. I will get sick from having too much of the stuff so I am only able to enjoy coffee once or twice a week. I drink tea the rest of the time. I enjoy white, green, and mint tea variations.

I like coffee low,strong and simple or I mean recent.plain and slightly sweet low. I accustomed have half-dozen to seven cups daily however have recently all the way down to two or three cups from morning to evening and stop having it at nighttime.

I don't like to drink coffee alone i like it with milk im always drink milk with coffess in the morning
i don't know why most of peoples prefer drink coffes alone lol

It has a good taste, but I am not a coffee user, wasn t that much in life, only at one point when I was working abroad I have used it, though not much.

Growing up it has always been tea for me but since I tasted coffee I have loved it even better than tea, coffee and sweetened milk with a lil sugar for my sweet tooth.

What kind do you like? Do you usually make it yourself? What do you like with it? Who likes gourmet coffee? Who likes instant?

How do you compare coffee to other drinks? Do you like it better?
I don't really take coffees but i the first time i took coffee i was delighted to take one and the taste as never escaped from my taste bud

Have it in mind that too much coffee in the body system is harmful to the body. Try to reduce your coffee consumption because it contain caffeine which is not good for the body.

I can't even remember whether I have taken coffee before or not. I prefer teas to coffee because coffee seems to affect my teeth colour. Besides, it is not that sweetened to me.

You enjoy having power as a decaf drinker. You may even be considered a perfectionist, because you value your wellbeing. However, you have the potential to be overly sensitive, a rule follower, and a worrier.

I do, taking a hot cup of coffee in the morning would surely brighten your mood and your day, it usually helps kickstart the day, so definitely I love to have a cu when I can

It's not just a stimulant and focus aid, though in our work-addicted society those factors sure help. We love coffee because, We all know someone who puts a little too much time into their morning coffee. Here's how to shop for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back