What's new

Who knows a site that pays to subtitle movies?

Well , I don't know of such sites but I know about transcribeme , where you get paid to transcribe to different languages

You can search for sites that needs people to subtitle movies for them..or check all this streaming site or India movie downloading site

That is a bit strange though. I don't know of any site that pays to do that. Besides, how do you get the original subtitle if you don't understand the language? I usually download subtitles online for my movies

I don't think that there is a website that pays for subtitle of movies. The only best way is for the person to have a website that subtitles of movies are posted and he can monetize the website by showing ads

I Don't really know any site that pay for subtitle movies I think you should do research in order to find such site, because the only one I know is YouTube.

I do not know any site that pays for that but I know site who pays for you to translate.
You are being paid to translate different languages for the site

I really don't know how these movies get their substitute, but I have never heard of any site that pays for substitute. But you can run a site where movies can download their substitute, it would pay you more.

There is a site named transcribeme. I have not tried this site but I have seen a member of this forum talked about it. You may check their website out.

I have not hear any website that to subtitle movies. I can't say it's not possible because there are many ways people can make money online. And, like someone has rightly suggested, transcribeme might be what you need. I have work as a transcriber before and I really enjoy it. Transcribeme pay well.

I'm not sure this is possible per se except you get a contract for doing this but you could offer transcribing services on freelance platforms or sign up on freelance transcribing sites where you'll get to work on transcribing videos to text

I need sites that pays to subtitles movies tondifferent language
I think in this instance, your best bet would be to join a website called HappyScribe where they specialize in transcription, as well as movie and video captioning where you can be remunerated to place subtitles in videos and movies.

It's true that certain websites compensate users to add subtitles to videos. The most well-known websites are Subtitle Workshop, Subtitle Horse, and Rev.com. These sites frequently pay per work, so it's worthwhile to check out each one to see what they have to offer.
I need sites that pays to subtitles movies tondifferent language

I think in this instance, your best bet would be to join a website called HappyScribe where they specialize in transcription, as well as movie and video captioning where you can be remunerated to place subtitles in videos and movies.
This is good option. Some people are making money from that website. I have work in website similar to happyscribe in the past. Another option is to create a gig on video subtitles on freelancing platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back