What's new

Who is your oldest friend? Where did you meet them?

I have many friends before but there is one who we were much close to,we were living in the same area,schooling in the same school,in short he was my best friend.

My oldest friend is someone I met in my hometown when I was 3. She was a neighbor and was older than me by a few years. We played all sorts of childhood games with a big group of neighborhood kids. She was like a big sister to me and she taught me a lot of things. We only grew apart because I had to move to the big city for college. We have reconnected since then and occasionally see each other when I visit our old house. For me, she represents that time of my life when I was innocent and carefree. It always felt nice to see her and reminisce about the good old days with her.

It's ok my oldest friend is very close to me and he is married with kids also honestly, kind and humble man. We met 8yrs ago, both do discuss about numbers and do things in common.

My oldest friend is David Daniel Ayomide P.K.A (OBA), we met during Primary, attended the same Secondary, he helped while I was in Polytechnic and still helping me get where I can do my Industrial Training apart from that he supports financially for my family..... I LOVE YOU DAVID A FRIEND LIKE A BROTHER

My oldest friend is my child hood friend, I met here when we were young, now she lives in a very far place she has really been good to me, may God bless her for me.

So my best friend is called Asher I've met him at the preschool, we were bulding a few lego builds and that's how we met each other.
To this day we get along and support each other at anytime. A great friend is a friend who will always be there for you at anytime, and who does everything he can in order to give you a hand. A great friend is also a one to never hurt you to understand your feelings and needs. The problem is that my fake friend who is no longer my friend is always entering our relationship, he literally stole my classroom's seat that is next to my friend.

Friendship is not based on age actually. You can make friends with someone that is far older than you. You can see some old men that would love to mingle with other men and they call them their friends so friendship should be based on age. My oldest friend is one of my age-mates actually and I met him on the campus so it's very great feeling.

My oldest friend is Rashmi, I met her back at school she was very bold just opposite me. At first, I don't like her, but when this dislike changed into like is still known to me. The only thing I know is that it started after we become partners. Now she is an engineer and doing great in her career.

my oldest friend is from my childhood neighborhood in Nigeria, i remember when they packed in newly to the street we we where staying, there house was beside ours, and from there we have remained friends ever since

when you say oldest friend I will say for someone who is still my friend and I know her for the longest time
I met my oldest friend (maria) in 2019 when I was on a vacation and because our fathers know each other we started to meet
we may not be so close but I think of her as a very special person who knew me for the longest time and still is my close friend

My oldest friend Is my villa mate. I met him school and we did not talk to each other. We only greeted. But about 3 weeks in to the school, he was brought to come and stay in our villa. That was how we became friends and today he is the oldest of my friends.

Malone is my oldest friend I have ever had in my life . We met back in primary. We were all kids at that time and we became friends and now we are still friends

made my oldest buddy in early school in fact I can't quite recall when it happened, but I believe that we first disagreed and have since grown to be great friends. We do a lot of activities together that will help us mature.

I would say my oldest friend is Jack. We met when we were about 5 years old and have been friends ever since.

I first met Vincent when I was in preschool, and we've been friends ever since. Even though we were so young when we started being friends, I still remember that day clearly. We were both playing with our blocks when a bunch of them fell on the ground. I picked them up for him, and he thanked me. That's how our friendship started!

Since then, Vincent has always been there for me whenever I needed help—whether it was with homework or just figuring out what clothes to wear. He's also incredibly supportive of my dream to become an astronaut! I can't imagine what life would be like without him in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back