What's new

Who is your favorite Nigerian musician?

I don't have a specific favorite Nigerian Musician but I love many Nigerian music. One of them is Infinity sang by Olamide. It is a great song that many people have danced to in my country. Another one is a gospel song known as Everything( Amen) by Timi Dakolo. Nigerians really sing very good music.

My favourite Nigerian musician is actually burna boy because I feel his music is quite matured and he has deep lyrics in all of his songs. The grammys has recognised this talent in him by giving him the world music album category award and there's nothing anyone can do about this.

My best artists is not among these three. But then if I am to pick one, it is definitely going to be Davido. Man has a good heart and his songs are vibes.
Burma boy too has stolen my heart of recent too thoygh

I love so many Nigerian artist because they are very very creative but my best Nigerian artist is Wizkid I like him so much because of his creativity and his uniqueness when it comes to making of music.yes I did so much impact on Nigerian music industry and has also taken it to the next level.

The Congolese dancer, who rose to fame after competing in talent shows at home, has worked with music royalty such as Fally Ipupa, who appeared on C'est Raté. Dadju's album Poison ou Antidote featured Mawete as well.

Olamide is my number one, he is still underrated to me. Also the new musicians nowadays that are making a buzz are also gradually becoming a fav, but olamide still remains my greatest of all time

There are lots of good musicians in Nigeria as a whole and i can't particularly say one is my favourite, i like wizkid,burna boy,davido, tuface,sdc,tiwa savage and lots more.

This is for the Nigerian members on this forum and perhaps those who follow Nigerian entertainment.

There seems to be this battle between Davido, Wizkid, Burna boy.
So i want to know, who is your Favourite amongst this three.
The three artists are really good. If I were to choose base on who has the coolest voice, I would go for Wizkid. The guy is a real superstar.

I don't think I really have a favorite Nigeria musician. I like good music generally, I still do like music done by the following musicians like 2face, simi, wizkid and davido.

I'm a big fan of rap music so my preference definitely leans toward rap artists. I love Phyno a lot as he always represent the rap/hip hop culture with his music, even though there are things he say in his dialect that I don't understand.

Seriously the most famous artist to me is Simi and burna boy just because of their wording in music and charisma I have passion for it and also feel like been a musician or joining the music industry.

My favorite Nigerian gospel artist is Frank Edward. I love every kind of this guy's song talk of the rock, the worship and the praise. Among the Nigerian pos starts, the one I like is Flavour. His voice and lyrics always makes me happy.
Post automatically merged:

There are lots of good Nigerian musicians but I think Wizkid is the best. His songs are so good. There are lots of talented musicians like Davido, burna boy and lots more but I think Wizkid is the best. That's my personal opinion
Im a religious person and I don't listen to just any song so my favorite Nigerian musician might not be among those popular ones in the afro or hiphop music industry. My favorite gospel musician is Frank Edward.

Last edited:
Olamide Badoo remains my all time Nigeria best artist in Nigeria he definitely brought street up with music gave the street what they definitely needs encourage alot more .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back