What's new

Who is your favorite Nigerian musician?

In as much as music is for the soul, music is my companion when am bored, and it depends on the kind of music though, I do like to say Wizkid is my favorite musician.
His music gives me inspiration most at time and I love his hard work moving from grass to grace.

From your options given,I would go with burns ...his lyrics are interesting sometimes but ordinarily he wouldn't be amongst my faves

African is blessed with so many musicians. From Sarkodie in Ghana to Kaligraph Jones in Tanzania. The list goes on and on. Nigeria happens to be the top musical market in Africa and they boast of tons of talented musicians. Davido, Burna Boy, Wizkid, etc. But my favorite musician is Johnny Drille. He sings just as I want it.

As an ardent lover of rap / hip hop Sarkodie is my all time African best. That guy oozes class and confidence. He is African rap. Despite the fact that he raps a lot in his native dialect which I don't quite understand I still connect musically to his songs. As for Nigerian talents I love Phyno a lot. That is still because of my preference for rap / hip hop songs.

Well for me it burna boy followed by 2face and rude boy , I give it to them because they give Nigeria songs they can relate to in real life plus no dull moment ,Nigeria here can ateast to this.

When it comes to the Nigerian music industry, i dont really know much about it, as i am nit really interested in them, i dont even listen to does sort of music as they are not exactly my genre

I have many favourite musicians I can't seem to just pick one I love listening to rudeboy, 2baba, wizkid, burna and davido

I like none. I don't have any of their songs on my phone at all. I prefer to listen to Asa and the legendary Fela Kuti. I know almost all Fela songs and can sing many of his songs. I grew up listening to him

Before I use to like psquare but after they have separated I lost my interest in most of their music, now my best is Simi, I live her songs and can listen to them over and over again for several times

Really I don't think I have a favorite. I just enjoy mist of their songs a lot. For as long as they are a very danceable type of song, I simply flow with it. There are a lot of them I like already

For me I have a lot of musician I love. But my favorite is Rema. I love all his songs and I get inspirations from him too . He is young, consistent and hard working he is gifted

My favourite Nigerian musician is Davido because he has authored many hit singles like...Gobe, Skelewu, One of a kind, Aye, Owo Ni Koko, If and Fall etc.....
Davido is also known for being active on social media and engaging more often with his fans. That's why I love him

The one guy I'll always listen to his music wherther in Dreamland or real life is davido..he starts my Day and ends my day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back