Who is your favorite Nigerian musician?

springtech

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is for the Nigerian members on this forum and perhaps those who follow Nigerian entertainment.

There seems to be this battle between Davido, Wizkid, Burna boy.
So i want to know, who is your Favourite amongst this three.

This is for the Nigerian members on this forum and perhaps those who follow Nigerian entertainment.

I do not know about Nigeria Nigeria Because I belong to Pakistan and listen to most of the songs in Urdu sometimes I also listen to English songs. And when it comes to Pakistani music, I like atif aslam and waqar ali and ar rehman and anumalik are very fond of Indian music. There is a failure in their songs and music, which gives comfort to the person of the person, if the heart of man is depressed, his music gets a strange lesson.

My favourite nigerian artist is a fuji musician, wasiu alabi pasuma, I love the guy because he got swag, despite the fact that he is above 50years of age, his dress sense is on point, and he know how to mix Fuji music with hip hop.

There are so many nigerian artist that i love because of the way and the reasonable things they talk their. But I like omaha lay songs. Because it talk motivational quotes or speech they. It help people to focus and work hard. Depends on what who ever is doing in life

My favorite Nigerian musician is definitely Davido he's a man with a heart of Gold and so humble to the core, he ain't proud at all. And his musics are top notch the latest 'Jawo' my favorite a music I love so much big ups for OBO.

Nigeria music is one of the best music industry, producing quality music though there are some upcoming musicians whose music os out of. Some of the musicians I enjoy so much are David, WizKid, Olamide, Burna Boy and the rest of them that are producing quality music.

For me it is any musician from DMW because for me that is my crew. But if I have to be specific then it is definitely going to be King Davido. Mayorkun and Davido are surely going to be the next bosses of the industry.

There is a lot of Nigerians musicians and I admire because of the manner of singing,, there are many that sing what they don't have to sing ,infact I so much like Davido because he is the man of vision, his songs are meaningful .
Post automatically merged:

There is a lot of Nigerians musicians and I admire because of the manner of singing,, there are many that sing what they don't have to sing ,infact I so much like Davido because he is the man of vision, his songs are meaningful .he sings what somebody can learn from it.

Davido is my best musician entertainer he has proven beyond reasonable doubt that is the number one in Nigeria he is from a rich family but he still has less talent to see he is my source of inspiration I believe that though and I'm from rich family I can also see and become a great man in the future

African is blessed with so many musicians. From Sarkodie in Ghana to Kaligraph Jones in Tanzania. The list goes on and on. Nigeria happens to be the top musical market in Africa and they boast of tons of talented musicians. Davido, Burna Boy, Wizkid, etc. But my favorite musician is Johnny Drille. He sings just as I want it.

There are lots of good Nigerian musicians but I think Wizkid is the best. His songs are so good. There are lots of talented musicians like Davido, burna boy and lots more but I think Wizkid is the best. That's my personal opinion

There is a lot of Nigerians musicians and I admire because of the manner of singing,, there are many that sing what they don't have to sing ,infact I so much like Davido because he is the man of vision, his songs are meaningful .
Post automatically merged:
In as much as I agree that David do is a good musician.
I do not agree with you when you say that day. We do some are meaningful. I do not even understand is lyrics.
In fact there is no way David song is meaningful. It is just full of gibberish.

This is a really hard question for me to answer, I cant actually pick a single artiste because I like and listen to a lot of Nigerian artistes like wizkid,davido,burnaboy, patoranking and flyboy who are notable hip hop artists in Nigeria.

My favorite Nigerian musician is Dr. Olayinka Joel Ayefele (OJA). I have all his albums on my phone and love listening to his music daily. In fact, about 60% of the music on my phone is Ayefele's music. King of gospel tungba, I salute you sir.

I really like Olamide but it comes to music in Nigeria I have my favourite in all forms of music though I still like who sings better songs I mean people who has good lyrics and danceable beat.

my favourite Nigerian musician is davido .recall that David came into the industry with no spices in his musics .but I'm in love with the fact that David learnt music ,and skyrocketed his way to the top .that brought some heat from the other two .

Hmmmmmm I really do not have a favourite music artist in my country. I just enjoy good music from the likes of tuface,falz,niniola,David, Wizkid, tiwa,yemi and many more

Wizkid tops the top 10 best musicians in Nigeria 2021 with a whopping total number of 36 awards. Wizkid has recorded 4 studio albums with one EP: Superstar

Mine is oluwa burna I always feel all his music and he could make us proud by winning grammy awards this year,but lately I also like this guy music so much,omah lay the guy is the best at the moment I guess.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back