What's new

Who is your favorite comedian?

Comedy helps to relieve one from stress and pain and also anxiety. There are professional comedians that are very good and exciting such as mr.bean.

my favourite comedian is basketmouth I love the way he cracked his joke it is very exciting and also educating he thinks before he cracked jokes and all his jokes are very matured.you don't just laugh but you can be able to be in form and also be educated when you listen to some of his jokes.

There used to be one comedian I used to watch way back then, I think it was called wales spark show or so. It was so so funny

There are lots of Nigerian online comedians that are really funny and causing a groove like taaoma, Sydney, macaroni and the likes, also at the foreign scene,i like Kevin Hart, really funny dude
Post automatically merged:

There are lots of Nigerian online comedians that are really funny and causing a groove like taaoma, Sydney, macaroni and the likes, also at the foreign scene,i like Kevin Hart, really funny dude

One of the way to relax after a stressful day is to sit down and enjoy someone who can make you laugh and forget your worries. Here in Nigeria, we have some crazy, funny and king of humor that can kill you with laughter e.g Basket mouth, I go die, Seyi law and so on. Can you profile a comedian you like?
I have a long list of comedians and I appreciate the funny part of their work because it makes me forget my sorrow. The ones I can mention are basket mouth, Bovi, Mr Bean, Mr Macaroni and Gordons.

There are many nice comedian's in my country my favorite comedian recently and previously is basket mouth, he uses the realities of life for comedy. I usually refer to him as logical thinker.

One of the way to relax after a stressful day is to sit down and enjoy someone who can make you laugh and forget your worries. Here in Nigeria, we have some crazy, funny and king of humor that can kill you with laughter e.g Basket mouth, I go die, Seyi law and so on. Can you profile a comedian you like?
Talking about comedians in my country, they are very many and good. I think I love Seyi law, basket mouth, Brother Shaggy.

I would go for Kelvin Hart I so much like this guy he is fucking funny lilke hiß roles in movies especially with his height. Kelvin Hart is funny

No doubt, Trevor Noah is my personal favorite comedian of all time. He is a natural, he can make jokes from literally any situation.

My favorite Nigerian comedian is Bovi. I like this guy and everything about his comedy because I always get entertained by any of his shows. This is very good at what he does especially when he works did by side with Basket Mouth.

Out of the Nigerian comedian, I prefer Kenny black and i go die because of their unique way of cracking jokes, but a China actor Jackie Chan is my favourites comedian , thou he's an actor.

My favorate comedian is basket mout,because of his spontenous jokes and his effortless delivery another is okay bakasi and kenny black.

With no question watching your favorite comedian is fun and relaxing.Mine favorite comedian is Dave Chappelle.

There are so many comedians in my country that are my favorites when it comes to my favorite comedian. There is the likes of baske mouth, gandoki. And so many of hem like that. So funny guys

Kelvin Hart is a comedian I have great respect for, I love his real time jokes and the way he presents it

For its AY in the Nigerian entertainment industry, while internationally it's Trevor Noah these guys are Original never a dull moments with them .

My very most Preferred comedians are actually mainly residents right below in my nation ethiopia. A few of all of them include; flflu, seyfu.Globally, I like Steve Harvey. These individuals simply create me laugh as well as have actually an enjoyable opportunity.

One of the best way to relax and ease stress is watching or listening to comedy and my favourite comedian is Ayo known as AY..
He cracks my ribs with his funny jokes and comedy

My favorite comedian is Kenny blag the guy is good and it helps me to relief my boredom and some things at mind to achieve

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back