Who is your favorite comedian?

eojo2401

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the way to relax after a stressful day is to sit down and enjoy someone who can make you laugh and forget your worries. Here in Nigeria, we have some crazy, funny and king of humor that can kill you with laughter e.g Basket mouth, I go die, Seyi law and so on. Can you profile a comedian you like?

There are many comedian Artists in my country but My favorite comedian is Amanat Chan. He is great artist in my country Pakistan. His comedy is not overconfident and not bad things he used in comedy show or any stage drama. You can watch it with family because he talks generally. He is great hero of my country. His comedy is absolutely different from other artists.

Jerry Lewis is total comedy royalty, with starring roles and buddy comedies with Dean Martin, in films spanning decades. But he hit his big solo break in the 1963 with the comedy "The Nutty Professor."

He later would be best known for his support and telethons for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

There are many comedian Artists in my country but My favorite comedian is Amanat Chan. He is great artist in my country Pakistan. His comedy is not overconfident and not bad things he used in comedy show or any stage drama. You can watch it with family because he talks generally. He is great hero of my country. His comedy is absolutely different from other artists.
My favorite comedian is paul.very funny I laugh thru that movie very time I watch it.must have watched paul at least 8 times. I thinking of watching it tonight

He always finds some way to make a situation seem funnier without detracting from the real problem. I think my favorite thing that he does is when he gets so passionate about something he starts to become ridiculous. Also, I remember an episode where there was a fake Taco Bell (I think parody) commercial and it was relating to dialysis and how messed up that situation is."

One of the way to relax after a stressful day is to sit down and enjoy someone who can make you laugh and forget your worries. Here in Nigeria, we have some crazy, funny and king of humor that can kill you with laughter e.g Basket mouth, I go die, Seyi law and so on. Can you profile a comedian you like?
Trevor Noah is my all-time favourite comedian. I never get enough of his jokes. Plus, he is just a natural. He doesn't struggle so much to make you laugh. He uses ordinary everyday occurrences in a funny way. I would pay anything to attend his events.

Many comedian which provide you a lot of entertainment you can feel relax after watching their commedy
My favourite commedian is mr.bean i love to her personality i watch their vedieos he is very good entertainer

Yeah exactly Mr Bean and Charlie both are the best comedians but in my country the best comdian is Sir Amana chan his purpose of comedy to make happy others...he is the one the great legend....

I would like to say that my best comedian from the comedy era still remains Basket mouth and klint the drunk. These two were hillaric. Of late, Aproko is taken over the comedy world with jokes about himself and his family.

Humour is very subjective. My partner loves standup but I hate it. I used to love Ali G although you don't hear much from him these days. I tend to like outrageous comedians like Keith Lemon. He's so outrageous that you have to laugh although many people find him disgusting,

My favorite comedian in my country is...... It is really difficult to choose my favorite comedian they are all great at doing what they do.

My favorite comedian Jerry Seinfeld reigns supreme as the world's highest-paid comedian. Once again, Jerry Seinfeld is the King of Comedy.

My favorite comedian at the moment is this guy called crazy clown,anytime I feel bored and want to put a laugh or smile on my face,I open my instagram account and go straight to his page and start laughing like a baby I guess.

Since Aristotle's "Poetics," various theories have been offered for comic art. In his essay "Laughter," Bergson defines comedy as the dehumanisation of humans into objects or machines. What do you think the mechanism of humour is? Who is your favourite comedian or comedienne, and what makes him or her funny in your opinion? It would be helpful if you could provide examples through YouTube.

My most Favorite comedians are mostly locals here in my country Kenya. Some of them include; Mca Tricky, Henry Desagu and Erick Omondi. Internationally, I love Kevin Hart, Jimmy Fallon and Steve Harvey. These people just make me laugh and have a fun time.

My favorite comedian in my country is...... It is really difficult to choose my favorite comedian they are all great at doing what they do.
Just like me I have many comedian that I really like. And I won't say I love one particular comedian over others.

I'd have to go with Jeff Dunham. Try not to laugh while watching his show; it's physically impossible. His sense of humour is hilarious, and his ventriloquism abilities are incredible.

I don't know why my favourite Nigerian comedian is actually I go dye because I found this guy to be very funny, witty and a great artist at what he does best.

They are much but destalker is still the best for me, been creative is one attributes of a good comedian, he knows how to blend with the audience and as such earn appraisal when he is on stage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back