What's new

Who is the greatest defender of all time in football?

Everybody's view and when people started watching football is different and the way people credit players is different but as for me I give Augustine Enguavon.

I am the type that fan football ,I was once an addicted football member and a fan as well but the day that I had a terrible accident I do dislike football, there are many football defenders that I knew and also doing good on defense

I don't really have favorite defender but if I was to choose I'll go for Sergio Ramos of real Madrid i love his game play very determined

I will backed the formal real Madrid captain. Sergio Ramos has been phenomenal he has won the UEFA champions League three time in a row. I don't think anyone will beat that

My mind always go for
Paulo Maldini of AC Milan, Charles Puyol of FC Barca, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Roberto Carlos, Rio Ferdinand, Patrick Evera and Vidic of Manchester united, John Terry of Chelsea because they play with passion not for Money. Of All, my greatest is Maldini!!!

I don't know who is the greatest defender of all time but you have already stated it clear is all about preference and all of us here have the one we do prefer.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator