What's new

Who is the greatest defender of all time in football?

Ayoknl

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a football fan, it's not an easy task to determine the greatest footballer to ever grace the game, it's all about preference, professionals such as Maldini, Stam, Nesta, Cafu, Thuram, zanetti have been lauded in the past. Who would you prefer as your last man standing from both the retired and those that are still active

@Ayoknl the round leather is still much developing and advancing everyday so it is hard to pick the great all time defender. If i may say, we have defenders that are still active in football that deserve to be named among the best in that position.

I don't know the greatest defender of all time in football but my best defender that I love so much is Siegel Ramos of real Madrid. I love the way you defend for his team when is at the back it is very difficult for their opponents to get to the 18-yard box or to even score a goal.

My favourite defenders both active and retired are Sergio Ramos,pepe,nesta,maldini,sol Campbell, Rio Ferdinand, cannavaro,cafu,Roberto Carlos,zambrotta,if i keep listing it,i won't end.

The greatest defender of all time toe will go to Taribo West. He used to play for the nigerian national team somemany years ago. He was really good at it

Diego Maradona, one of the world's greatest football players, also called 'The God of Football'. He saw heaven and hell on Earth and died Wednesday at the age of 60. Maradona was a player who, apart from scoring goals, also made mistakes.

There have been so many great defenders in football but if I'm to pick my perfect back four, it would consist of players I witnessed personally, evra, vidic, Terry, lahm

Every body has their best defender, mine still remains Sergio Ramos because of how he humbled Suarez, a defender that is good at netting goals is a complete package.

I don't have one specific defender that is on my mind. I have many defenders on my radar i consider my favourites. Both retired and non retired footballers. Defenders like, Paulo Maldini of AC Milan, Charles Puyol of FC Barca, Pique, Sergio Ramos and Roberto Carlos etc.

I believe pique to be the best defender of all time, I am a Barcelona fans and I love Barcelona, well many people might have a different suggestion but this is mine

Defenders in the 2-3-5 Metodo system are either center-backs or half-backs, depending on the position and style of the player. There is a centerback and two sidebacks in the 3-2-5 W-M scheme. Furthermore, in a 4-4-2 system, Definition includes both a full-back and a wing-back, while in a 5-3-2 system, Definition includes both. Sweeper, stopper, or marker, as well as attacking libero, are both examples of center-backs.

When mentioning the greatest defender in football you can't do away or completely make the words withouy mentioning pique and ramos ,because of the impact they have

The answer is relative as people will give response based on the era of football they enjoyed. Young adults will plump for defenders like Ramos and Maldini while the old ones will chose the likes of Beckenbauer. Football is littered with top defenders. It depends on your preference.
I love Ronald Koeman as he scored tons of goals despite being a defender. That's not something ordinary.

I have seen many great defenders like Puyol, Pepe, John terry, Lio Ferdinand but I think that Sergio Ramos is the best, he is a leader in the defense, he also score goals when needed. He always try to put fear in his opponent attacking line when make him dominate the defense. He is not just a defender, he is a leader

This personality in the person of Taribo West that I said is my greatest defender of all time, even scored a goal or two at some point. Can you imagine?

Well there are lots of great defenders bit the ones I have witnessed include Visic,John Terry,Puyol and so many others

As a football fan it is hard to pick out a great player of all time as year in year out different great unique deferders images..but I can only speak on who I love ghe most in defence.

There are undoubtedly defenders currently out there who live and die by this attitude, but they are few and far between in a culture of free-flowing, attacking, entertaining football. The likes of Carlos Puyol, Sergio Ramos and Thiago Silva.. but even they fall short when compared to the players that have come before them.

Though it is very hard to actually pinpoint who the greatest football defender really is,but individual will always have their prefrence,and i would go for paulo maldini,and another is segio ramos.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back