Who is playing Clash of Clans?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Clash of Clans is a mobile strategy game, where the players build clans, train troops and fight with other players to have a control over “resources” such as gold, elixir and dark elixir. Clash of Clans is basically a multiplayer game where up to 50 people can build clans and fight, however, it can also be played by a single player who can attack goblin villages and earn resources (gold, elixir and dark elixir).

Clash of Clans is highly rated game on iOS and Android platform. On Play Store it has 4.5 star rating from 54 million reviews. On App store, it has 4.8 star rating from 15.4 million reviews.

I used to play this game way back when...I played for about a month before I lost interest although. I always got hit when I was away from my phone, therefore losing my coins.

I was once using a reward app where I was offered some rewards for downloading Clash of Clans. I was supposed to play the game for sometime in order to claim the reward. I played the game and really enjoyed. However, later I gave up playing this game because I was always running out of storage (my device had just 1 GB RAM).

I was once using a reward app where I was offered some rewards for downloading Clash of Clans. I was supposed to play the game for sometime in order to claim the reward. I played the game and really enjoyed. However, later I gave up playing this game because I was always running out of storage (my device had just 1 GB RAM).
Interesting, i never played the game before. With what i heard you say it seems that the game got you thrilled.

I was playing Clash of clans not long ago until I decided to quit. the reason for that is that they give you a higher town hall to attack and then you simply lose your trophies. It really annoyed me that they ruined the game in such a way and it is really unfortunate for me to leave, but I had to do it you simply cannot get trophies and it is freaks me out..

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back