What's new

Who is celebrity that you want to meet most?

Myself in 10 years that is who I want to meet, that is my super hero!

There are so many celebrities that I wish to see that I find it difficult to pick out one that I wish to see the most. Maybe it's because I adore them equally and it would be very exciting to meet all of them. But if I really have to chose, I'll spend a long time deciding between Demi Lovato and Avril Lavigne

Considering the fact that I have many celebrities that I will love to see them face to face,but I think I will prefer to see mark zuckerberg,CEO of Facebook.

Considering the fact that I have many celebrities that I will love to see them face to face,but I think I will prefer to see mark zuckerberg,CEO of Facebook.
This very interesting. But if you won't mind my asking why do you want to meet with the CEO of Facebook, I know you must have a concrete reason for that.

This very interesting. But if you won't mind my asking why do you want to meet with the CEO of Facebook, I know you must have a concrete reason for that.
Yea you are right,I just like everything about him that's why I regard him as a celebrity,role model and a mentor,I like everything about him.

Yea you are right,I just like everything about him that's why I regard him as a celebrity,role model and a mentor,I like everything about him.
It seems like you liked him but that doesn't answer my question, what do you want to see him for, he is your mentor I acknowledge that, but what's the specific reason you want to see him for.

As for me this question is quite a lot to me, as for me if I want to meet any celebrity I will like to meet anyone that add value to me, what I do, bring about growth and increase to most aspects of my life and mostly important bring about development

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back