What's new

Who inspired you the most when it came to starting your business?

When you started to work, whether it be freelance or starting your own business, who inspired you the most to go into that direction?

For me, I don't think really anyone pushed me in this direction. I was more inspired by hearing about freelance options online, and I joined Fiverr as my first ever source of freelance work.

I got the inspiration of being interested in starting up my own business right from childhood when I was helping my mother to manage and grow her personal business. The knowledge I got from managing her business helped me to start my own business when I became an adult.

When it comes to my business and who inspired me, I would have to say that it was my kids that inspired me. With me being in a really bad relationship for a while that resulted in mental abuse and finally getting out with my kids, I knew that I had to make sure that I could give my kids the best life possible after what we had all been through. It really was a no-brainer starting up my own business no matter how slow it grows and seeing that I am making our lives better financially even if it is slow shows that I am doing what I need to for not only myself but my kids as well.

I am my own inspiration , I inspired myself because I want to be a better person and I don't want my son to starve and my wife to beg for food , so being a good father and a good husband is enough motivation for me .

I am my own inspiration , I inspired myself because I want to be a better person and I don't want my son to starve and my wife to beg for food , so being a good father and a good husband is enough motivation for me .

My mother will always be my biggest motivation when it comes to having my own business because at a very young age, she enrolled me into helping her to manage her own business and that is how I understand that running your own business is definitely going to be the best decision of your life.

There are alot of people and mentors that do inspire me in my business of poultry farming and that has keeping me growing and understanding more things regarding my poultry business.

Nobody inspire me but I inspire myself with a thought of becoming great in life. I hate buying on credit and begging for food so those are the things I ruminate always to motivate me to work harder.

My biggest inspiration was drawn from myself. I told myself that I won't let anyone decide my financial life. And that's where the desire to be a business person was birthed.

I have actually not yet started my own business yet but I'm very much inspired to get started. I have come across a lot of people that inspired me to start something and a typical example is a man that owns a company in this part of the world called Coscharis.

Nobody inspire me but I inspire myself with a thought of becoming great in life. I hate buying on credit and begging for food so those are the things I ruminate always to motivate me to work harder.

If you are the kind of person that always depend on people to give you anything especially when it comes to money, they will always be in the mood of ruminating you all the time whenever they have the opportunity to do so. This is why it is very important for you to work for yourself and make your own money.

I was inspired when I saw my friends that had businesses do well financially while I was barely capable of affording three square meals a day. I was working like a bull. I made the decision to switch immediately and it has paid off.

Last edited:
Many years ago, I came across a thread on a local forum about how to make money online. The owner of the thread was a woman who has made a lot of money online. I can say that woman motivate, though I didn't have any interaction with her.

I was inspired when I saw my friends that had businesses do well financially while I was barely capable of affording three square meals a day. I was working like a bull. I made the decided to switch immediately and it has paid off.

It is always very good when you see a business that is going very well because when you see the amount of profit that is been made from that business, you will always be interested in joining that kind of setup because everyone likes to make profit.

It is always very good when you see a business that is going very well because when you see the amount of profit that is been made from that business, you will always be interested in joining that kind of setup because everyone likes to make profit.
I didn't do the kind of business they did. I just felt challenged that if this guy can survive and live comfortably without depending on salary, I can do same. And I made the move then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back